What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! 2.10.0036

1 votes - 5 average   Messenger Plus! 2.10.0036
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Happy  Messenger Plus! 2.10.0036
Hello,

A new patch has been released for Messenger Plus!. I didn't plan to do another patch before the next big release but I had to do it for two reasons:
  • The first reason is MSN Messenger 6. Because of some things Microsoft did, Messenger Plus! can't work properly with this new version of MSN Messenger (will be released sometimes this summer). The 2.10.36 patch makes sure that Messenger Plus! does not cause any problem with MSN Messenger 6 (however, it's absolutely not compatible with it for now).
  • The second reason is more personal. Messenger Plus! being my only source of revenue for quite some time now, I had to find a way to earn enough to live my life. Messenger Plus! now comes with a sponsor program. If you don't like this, you are free not to install the sponsor during Messenger Plus! setup.

Thank you all for your support. The sponsor program will be in test for about 10 days. If it doesn't give good enough results, I'll remove it. I've gotta try! :)

Patchou

Note from WDZ: All 219 replies to this thread were pruned. You can still read the full thread at the following address: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/archive/10806.html
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-23-2003 11:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: