What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a

Pages: (12): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
1 votes - 2 average   Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a
Author: Message:
mey32

– / Male / –
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a
Patchou you rock (Y)

it is not your fault that people don't read an aggrement before ticking i agree it is there own dumb fault for not reading it then they complain about a few popups and stuff.

i agreeded to it because i know how much time and effort you have put into msgplus and i think it is about time that we gave somting back to you.

thanks Patchou we know how much work you put into msnplus :)

06-06-2003 03:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a
Again, thank you. For the suggestions, you know, I didn't used the current sponsor before I checked other alternatives. As for making a paying version: it won't work, I know that, and 24 hours after its release, there will be a crack available that a lot of people will be happy to share on this forum.

As for lop.com, I still don't see any spyware and I have the software installed longer than all of you :). However, don't feel bad if you don't install it, if you checked carefully my posts in the past two weeks, I never even asked you to do so :). The only thing I regret is the awful lot of false information some of you have in mind.

Last note: billywood, actually I have way more than 4 millions active users today. Everyday, more than 120,000 people install the software (including upgrades). I can also say that these numbers are "minimum" are they are based on my web statistics (not every people wait for the firstime.html page to load after they instlal Plus!). And if you don't trust those numbers, look like I care... :refuck: ;)

Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
06-06-2003 07:09 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Dadoef

41 / Male / –
Thx Patchou, keep up the good work!!!!
:bow: Patchou :bow:
Belgian mirrors updated:
http://users.pandora.be/drunkenkiwi/MsgPlus-210a.exe
http://users.skynet.be/dadoef/MsgPlus-210a.exe
Visit me here
06-06-2003 07:26 AM
HeinZ

he isnt god or sumthing

he needs support, not the negative crap you and other people have posted......You have managed to completely ruin this thread

what dos patchou need more?

a: yeah patchou go on ( while his program sucks )
b: patchou, great work, but u should work on this and that

i think b is a bit more usefuller
06-06-2003 08:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
jlo

Geniusine

– / Female / –
I agree, I think ppl are just jealous that they can't make as good stuff as you so they start saying bad things. that's what normally happens to popular stuff/ppl, eg, Britney Spears, ppl are hating her now while she used to be so popular
[Image: 261.jpg]
06-06-2003 10:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
firedance

– / Male / –
hum Brittney spears sux.... Patchou roxx... big diffrence
I wanna be a beta tester! no i dont care what im testing as long as its not highly illegal.
06-06-2003 03:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
billywoods1

35 / Male / –
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Last note: billywood, actually I have way more than 4 millions active users today. Everyday, more than 120,000 people install the software (including upgrades). I can also say that these numbers are "minimum" are they are based on my web statistics (not every people wait for the firstime.html page to load after they instlal Plus!). And if you don't trust those numbers, look like I care... :refuck: ;)

:|:|:|

Well, doesn't that show you just how good Plus! is? :gfdrin:

* billywoods1 is humbled by all the huge numbers... :$

This post was edited on 06-06-2003 at 05:41 PM by billywoods1.
[Image: title.gif]
Please visit my site, Lamerde, by clicking this broken picture. :mipdodgy: It's intentional. Honestly.

06-06-2003 05:35 PM
AAC_rox

yo patchou i need u to help me out, i downloaded the sponsor by an accident because i double clicked ok, and it downloaded, now i dont know how to get it off, can u like pm me with the answer or something?
06-07-2003 02:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
Uninstall Plus and when reinstalling Plus be sure to choose not to install the sponsor in the agreement dialog. Offtopic, btw... :tongue:
06-07-2003 03:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Freeze

37 / Male / –
Patchou, you still have my fullest support, the only thing that might have been a problem is that people don't read any of the information and then be surprised by the results in their browser.

The majority posting bad about you are newbies, they are taking over internet, and always trying to download internet & their main goal is to bring projects like this down, but don't let them get you, please don't! stand up to the newbies man!!!
06-07-2003 10:37 AM
Pages: (12): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: