What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Audiator - custom sounds plugin

Pages: (9): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] Last »
Audiator - custom sounds plugin
Author: Message:
rajni80

RE: Audiator - custom sounds plugin
I tried everything as you mentioned but I am still having the same problem.Please help?
10-24-2003 05:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
optimism_

Ctrl+Alt+Del - Tragically l337

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Audiator - custom sounds plugin
i am really not sure then =/
i would suggest this, uninstall it, and hold out for version 2 which i will, yes people you heard me, will be releasing before the end of tuesday!!!!!

As you may or may not know, its half term this week, and in the last 30minutes, i crushed the last remaining bug that was preventing me from releasing a beta of v2. This means that after the weekend (i work weekends) i will have 2 full days to make an installer and a small website from which to release the plugin. (Because the plugin has grown so much, i feel a text-readme wil be inadequate). I shall therefore be working tirelessly to get this to you, especially since its like 2 months overdue :$.

Hurrah for debugging :D
HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found
10-24-2003 11:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
It would be great if someone will mirror audiator cause it seems down all the time and it is requested much...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
01-03-2004 08:45 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
MoRiA

Web2Messenger Creator

37 / Male / –
i do believe optimism_ had a list of mirrors that the download link chose from randomly, i'm not sure as to the current arrangement, however.

When i find myself some free time i will code a new & improved mirror script that will check whether mirrors are online before directing people to them. that's not happening currently.

The bandwidth of my site is very limited compared to what Audiator needs (i have 250MB/day which is enough to supply about 100 downloads - nowhere near enough). Optimism_'ll see this later though and no doubt can clarify a few things, such as why he insists on using Win2000 instead of XP on his server ;)

EDIT:
OK i see what you mean now, The dowload link provided in the first post links to a page in an old version of my website and http://audiator.osnetwork.sytes.net is also down. Serves him right for using Win2k ;)

Temporary address (hosted on my local server - 512/256ADSL - you will get awful speeds but it's better than nothing;):
http://onegig.kicks-ass.net/audiator/Audiator250.exe

This post was edited on 01-03-2004 at 09:05 PM by MoRiA.
01-03-2004 08:55 PM
optimism_

Ctrl+Alt+Del - Tragically l337

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Audiator - custom sounds plugin
two words for u: Power Cuts

somebody blew up the iron.... no idea why servers didnt start when comp rebooted

and MoRiA - u know DAMN WELL why im using win2kpro workstation and not winXPpro on my server, so stfu.

shud be back online nowish
HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found
01-03-2004 10:49 PM
Pages: (9): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: