What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » WMPlus 2 - Windows Media Player plugin

Pages: (40): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
3 votes - 5 average   WMPlus 2 - Windows Media Player plugin
Author: Message:
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: WMPlus 2 - Windows Media Player plugin
quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
as for thread for new plug-in not out yet, what about the countless msgplus 3 threads???? ~LoL~
:P
Btw, just posted a news about upcoming plug-in myself: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=22362 :gfdrin:
Well, the difference is, I already have it, and its functioning perfect, thats why i decided to post ;) :P

quote:
anyway yes i am excited about stuff aswell.
*I'm still phsyced over the display picture feature:D*
So am i :P :)
03-08-2004 06:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
how much longer will it be i can't wait its all so cool messenger plus 3 so many gigs i am going to and my favourite plug-in gets updated
03-20-2004 07:29 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
PsychoMark

40 / – / –
O.P. RE: WMPlus 2 - Windows Media Player plugin
I honestly have no idea :). Haven't done much work on it lately, only yesterday I had the chance to continue (company I work for still isn't stable, bringing a lot of stress). Schedule for today is at least finishing the WMP/Sonique parts so it'll function like WMPlus 2 again...

I doubt I'll release a beta version of it without the Display Picture changing. Though it adds some tags, it doesn't add that much to WMPlus 2 (apart from the internal reorganisation and a configuration dialog)...

Sorry to keep you all waiting :)

Quick thought: if Messenger 6.2 is released before WMPlus 3 and it supports animated GIF DPs, I might implement that into the skins as well... not only the background animating, but perhaps scrolling text for long titles as well...
03-21-2004 09:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
wow even better display picture skins :D:D:D:D:D
03-21-2004 09:33 AM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
sorry to double post but what about this as an idea being implented?

The idea was that someone wanted to send a song to a contact that they were currently playing, but they couldn't find the song in their folders.

"[08:24] <Haggard> no look in WMP's media library you get the option to display the filename. i'm sure there could be an option possibly a tag that you could type say (!XMPSHARE) that will copy the filename then do a msgplus file share tag and paste the filename"

I'm sure that this could be done don't you think?
Good idea bad idea?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
04-14-2004 07:52 AM
PsychoMark

40 / – / –
Mhhhh, now that's an interesting idea... would be a command then instead of a tag, like /xmpshare, /xwashare, etc.

In fact, I got an idea for extending that; I don't share my files with Messenger but with my Apache webserver (Messenger seems to slow down dramatically after a while whereas Apache gives me the full 120 kb/sec upload throughout the file)... my MP3 folder is directly linked to that, so /xmpshare could be configurable; either send the file through MSN or (if available) map the filename to an URL (be it HTTP, FTP or whatever)... if WMPlus allows multiple path->URL "rules" and falls back on Messenger-sending in other cases it'd make for quite a nice automated system...

Don't think many other people will benefit from that added option, but I know I would for sure :D

Btw, I think I owe you all an apology. It's been ages since I last worked on WMPlus. I haven't been motivated at all lately, mainly due to the recent events in my job (been going up and down for the past 3 months, and unless a miracle happens we'll be all unemployed within two weeks)... the next job is waiting in line fortunately, so it'll just be a matter of time before things settle...

In the meantime, bring on the ideas!
04-14-2004 08:14 AM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
sorry to hear about your job status but you need to earn money and live a life. i thought it was a good idea anyway. but i think you should have a defualt msn filesharing (filename finder thingymabob) in there because other users may not have apache or whatever
04-14-2004 08:32 AM
PsychoMark

40 / – / –
Yeah, that was the idea; have the file->URL mapping under a seperate tab in the options or even hidden under an Advanced button, and if none are defined or none match fall back on sending it through Messenger filesharing... and yes, it's a good idea :)
04-14-2004 08:35 AM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
how's that file sharing going?
04-23-2004 11:59 PM
sparkymcg

– / Male / –
No its not that
Its What other people have it rated and an average is taking if other people has the same song they take there rating and then they take an average
04-24-2004 12:39 PM
Pages: (40): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: