What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Dutch: text doesn't fit

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Dutch: text doesn't fit
Author: Message:
Dutchwall

Official Translator for Plus!

– / Male / –
RE: Dutch: text doesn't fit
oke edited the Nederlands.ini file. we only have to wait for next update of Messenger Plus! now. The fix will be included there :)

greetz,
11-04-2003 09:42 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
sock
Elite Member

Back in White! (with red stripes)

38 / Male / Flag
This is exactly why I think the translators beta versions of Plus! should allow browsing through all of the Plus! windows without having to trigger them like a normal user.... :p

I had a problem with that window as well because it's so hard to trigger... The problem wasn't with the text length, but with the text direction/alignment, which only Patchou can fix. Oh well. :p

Greetz. ;)
[Image: patchoulolhaxun7.jpg]
11-05-2003 01:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by sock
This is exactly why I think the translators beta versions of Plus! should allow browsing through all of the Plus! windows without having to trigger them like a normal user.... :p

I agree, but I think that the best thing Patchou can do is make a program, apart from Plus!, that would contain all the resources (dialogs) of Plus! and let the translators display all the windows. Of course that program won't do anything but displaying windows and messages
That would be very useful, because we'd be able to check our translation better, without doing other things [reshacker] to see if the texts fit or not.
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
11-05-2003 10:05 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Well, My answer to all this (I'm one of the translators), check your versions first before posting ;)
It was already updated in the new translation (v2.51.68): This is the text in this version (there was no need to change it!)

Text1=De update is volledig automatisch. Klik op "Downloaden" om de benodigde bestanden te downloaden. Er wordt een bericht weergegeven als de update klaar is om geīnstalleerd te worden.
Message=Er is een update beschikbaar. Het is aanbevolen dat je de software update om gebruik te kunnen maken van nieuwe en verbeterde functies, en een grotere stabiliteit.

And in this version there are NO texts anymore that are too long (I've check this with ResourceHacker, dialog extraction and moddification, before sending Patchou the last update)

BTW: From now on (v2.51.68) I've included a version number on the first comment line of the translation, you can reffer to this when making suggestions....

-------------
EDIT
agreed with sock and Choli (now I do this with Resource hacker...)

This post was edited on 11-05-2003 at 10:21 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
11-05-2003 04:30 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: