What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out!

Pages: (8): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out!
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out!
Ohohoh, merry Christmas everybody! be sure to get a network adapter for your PlayStation 2 to be able to beat Santa next time he connects on your online-gaming server! If you don't have a PlayStation 2 or if you don't plan to get extra accessories for it, don't worry, the new version of Messenger Plus! is free! I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo but I finally decided that I could leave it free at least a little longer ;).

Enough spam for today. I'm writing this news to inform you that a new version of Messenger Plus!, version 2.54, has been released. As always, you'll find bug fixes and new features. This time, the interesting new stuff is called "Come-back Message". You can now right click on an offline contact and enter a message that will be automatically sent next time your contact signs-in. This feature was so heavily requested that I don't doubt its future success.

As I probably won't post another news before next year, I also wish you now to have a happy new year. I sincerely hope that we'll all stay together for another great year in the Instant Messaging world.

Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
12-20-2003 05:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out!
C:):)L thanks for the christmas gift :P

Happy NY Patch I hope itll bring u lots of fun [Image: xmas1.gif]

This post was edited on 12-20-2003 at 05:43 AM by s7a5.
12-20-2003 05:41 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sk3tch
Veteran Member

We are Samurai, the keyboard cowboys

38 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo
:lol:  well at least you found it in your heart to keep it free for a while longer lol
quote:
As I probably won't post another news before next year, I also wish you now to have a happy new year. I sincerely hope that we'll all stay together for another great year in the Instant Messaging world.
Thankyou, downloading Plus! as i speak Type :)

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

This post was edited on 12-20-2003 at 05:47 AM by Sk3tch.
12-20-2003 05:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
Patchou :bow: Thanks for the new version:)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance :banana:

Mirror Updated:
http://knjuto.ck.tp.edu.tw/~mnjul/stuffpic/MsgPlus-254.exe (3,076,096 Bytes)

This post was edited on 03-06-2004 at 09:58 AM by Mnjul.
12-20-2003 06:00 AM
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo but I finally decided that I could leave it free at least a little longer .
:o :lol:
quote:
"Come-back Message".

that's such a nice new feature and works great! ;)
quote:
Now u mention it.. My apologizes to everyone for being such a jerk lately and specially my apologizes to u Patch :)
Aaaahhh Merry xmas everybody!! :bananaxmas: and Happy New Year!! :banana:
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
12-20-2003 06:26 AM
ecko_complex

Stop reading my info

quote:
This time, the interesting new stuff is called "Come-back Message". You can now right click on an offline contact and enter a message that will be automatically sent next time your contact signs-in. This feature was so heavily requested that I don't doubt its future success.
Yay, you have no idea how much I've wanted this :D. Great job :).
This isn't a signature.
12-20-2003 06:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
BiZaRrE

why are you reading this?

36 / Male / –
could somebody (anybody) pls put the new msgplus! download file here as an attachment? cos ive tried to get the new version by checking for updates (plus! > about > check for updates) and when i do that it makes msn messenger "not respond" everytime! and i cannot access the msgplus site (www.msgplus.net) for some reason..it keeps coming up with an error msg saying the page could not be displayed:undecided::angry:....which really sucks, cos i've been looking forward for the new plus! for a long time!!
[Image: blah!.gif]Got nothing else to say[Image: chrongue.gif]
= = = = = = = = = =
I was born 13406 days, 4 hours, 15 minutes, 40 seconds ago
12-20-2003 06:53 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by BiZaRrE
could somebody (anybody) pls put the new msgplus! download file here as an attachment? cos ive tried to get the new version by checking for updates (plus! > about > check for updates) and when i do that it makes msn messenger "not respond" everytime! and i cannot access the msgplus site (www.msgplus.net) for some reason..it keeps coming up with an error msg saying the page could not be displayed:undecided::angry:....which really sucks, cos i've been looking forward for the new plus! for a long time!!
Did you try Mnjul's mirror? If that doesn't work, here's another option: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/files/MsgPlus-254.exe :p
12-20-2003 07:15 AM
BiZaRrE

why are you reading this?

36 / Male / –
thanks WDZ!!!:grin:
[Image: blah!.gif]Got nothing else to say[Image: chrongue.gif]
= = = = = = = = = =
I was born 13406 days, 4 hours, 15 minutes, 40 seconds ago
12-20-2003 07:17 AM
chris
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by BiZaRrE
try this mirror

also yay thanks patchou... the (!N) in custome names is about the best feature ever! thakso:)
12-20-2003 07:20 AM
Pages: (8): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: