What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Most embarassing moment @ school

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
Most embarassing moment @ school
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school
True "chambretten" don't exist anymore. They where very small rooms in old monasteries for example. These days, the word is used as a dialect for "kamers" (in dutch) or dorments...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-24-2004 07:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pappapishu

Supreme god of unknown and vegetable

39 / Male / –
once, during a reahersal for a play, a group of friends and i went out of the 'theatre' in school, to a room that was behind it to reaherse a little while the rest of the class stayed there. I got up a microphone and looked at the base to see if the were any cable, and since i saw a hole, i suspected the cable had been pulled out so i started to broadcast a rathe peculiar swear-show insulting everyone in the group....suddenly a girl comes out shouting: *****, we know that's you!!!! and it happened to be a wireless micro!
03-25-2004 09:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nitemistress

Do your parents know you read this?

66 / Female / –
Horrible memory: being stuck folk dancing with the shortest guy in class while being tallest kid in class period, being super skinny to point of having to use safety pins to keep skirts etc up only to forget safety pin and having whole class laugh cuz skirt and slip fell off without even being noticed and there I was with the short kid which made them laugh anyway but THIS time was just in blouse and underwear!!!! Grade 5, nasty time :$

03-25-2004 10:43 AM
Pappapishu

Supreme god of unknown and vegetable

39 / Male / –
i was on the bach row, and a day when the teacher passed on some papers there was one spare one...and i decided to make a plane out of that one, but that paper was intended to go for the teacher, so he asked for it, at that exact moment i threw the plane, but i did it so it will crash immediately, but something made it go up an directly to the teachers bold head, just as he turned...
03-25-2004 03:31 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
this didnt happen to me (thank god), but i had just been outside and my shoes were really muddy, so i went to the toilet to find some tissues to clean them off with. But there werent any in any of the toilet, then a guy went in after me, and i heard loads of wet farting noises, then suddenly him shout "oh shit"
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
03-26-2004 08:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
errrr one of the guys in my group is a moron and we dont like each other, he went to open a sprite and it started fizzing so he pushed it forward, onto my skirt so i got up all pissed grabbed the bottle and tipped it on his head, everyone cheered for me :refuck:

and another time at da train station we were waiting for da train an dis dickhead hu hates me decided to squirt juice all over my back, it was raining and i was like FUCK and then i had 2 poor ice water down the back of my shirt and my shirt is white. then wen i got on da train and sat down next to my friend he started sniffing me and im like its juice:@....i still havent gottern him beaten up

This post was edited on 03-28-2004 at 06:01 AM by azn angel.
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
03-28-2004 05:59 AM
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

36 / Male / –
Mine has got to be running up the language corridor stairs and hittin the roof with my head an knockin myself out., I was latter found by the dep.head. Who kindly showned me teh CCTYV Footage of me doing it :$

lol ahh well :D
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
04-02-2004 05:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Chop

Msg Plus! Spanish Helper

35 / Male / Flag
one day i was first in school and i went to my "classroom" and put my backpack in my "chair", and go out.
When class was goin to start, i went to the class and saw another people there, It wasn´t my classroom!. I had to enter for my backpack and everyone stayed looking at me, i felt  embarassing :$...
[Image: index.php]
04-03-2004 06:08 AM
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

36 / Male / –
Woops :P ahh it could have been worse:P
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
04-03-2004 11:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Kage_hikaru

– / Female / –
i fell of the chair i was standing on while decorating the notice borads the WHOLE class was staring at me
(0_o) : insane
04-03-2004 11:21 AM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: