What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Encryption Problems...

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Encryption Problems...
Author: Message:
ronnie

– / Male / –
RE: Encryption Problems...
how can i tell you i didn't lost my password.. cause i have only one password. the first time i type my password (in eng) but didn't change my keyboard to english. so i type it in thai with a charecter key of eng.. so one day i think may be i will forget this trick . so i change my password to the right way.. i'm type it 2 times to confirm the new password.. but it make me can't open that file......

tell you the true...T-T 
03-07-2004 05:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
rikjetikje

I have exactly the same, i wanted to put a new password on my chatlogs because my brother knew my password and i didnt want him to read it.. so i changed it, and then the thing appeared where i had to put the old password in, and it said it was incorrect, but it wasnt.. so i continue and now neither the new or old password works..

maybe it is an error in the Msg+ code ?
maybe theres an error that sets the password to something like "no entry" or something, i dont know how the coding works... but i think it would be logical if there is some error that sets the password to something like that and that everyone with this problem now has that password*-):|:)8-|:S8-)..maybe
08-29-2004 05:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
rikjetikje

thanks for all the help..

i noticed some other topics about this subject.. is there a sollution yet?
09-07-2004 09:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: