What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Opinion of MSN Messenger 6.2

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Opinion of MSN Messenger 6.2
Author: Message:
Kafman

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Opinion of MSN Messenger 6.2
This is for the guy who f**k the Msn Messnger:
Well, it sucks but you dont have to use excessively swearing:P,
nvm

quote:
Originally posted by weirdal27
by the way, how could you be comming here since version 1 of msn?
i didn't think there was a version of messenger plus for that version :|

I was talking about the Msn Messenger not about "since I come here and use MP!...:dodgy:"
[Image: sig.png]
05-01-2004 12:43 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
brianjdupuis

40 / Male / –
RE: Opinion of MSN Messenger 6.2
Over all Microsoft will realize they are loosing clients, especially now that ICQ has released a new version out. Microsoft needs to provide better services, but in the end I guess to we shouldn't be compaining about it too much either because what do we pay them? hmmm....... lets all thing ^o) ohhhh wait NOTHING!! So lets just all smile and nodd and thank God Patchou has created such a great Addition with Plus.

Thank u

This post was edited on 05-01-2004 at 01:42 AM by brianjdupuis.
05-01-2004 01:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ind3nt

i really dont understand the update it wasnt big they just wanted to make it harder for patchou to make plus! amazing but patchou will prevail :refuck: mwahahahaha and i hate the auto-emo-shower-upper cuz it screws the big emoticon plug-in :@ !
05-01-2004 08:17 AM
brianjdupuis

40 / Male / –
Microsoft just didn't do an update, just to make life harder with Patchou LOL, they probably dont even give two shits about Patchou and his software....... no offence to Patchou or anything! The main reason they did it was for some security updates, and to change small little things! This update wasn't supppose to be something HUGE just people made it seem like that way.

This post was edited on 05-01-2004 at 03:56 PM by brianjdupuis.
05-01-2004 03:54 PM
ind3nt

well when they went from 6.0 to 6.1 they made it alot nicer right ? with the coloured boxes and the framless conv windows. so people would expect when they do another jump from 6.1 rto 6.2 there would be sum hype on what would be added hence the animated dp rumor... right ?
05-01-2004 09:20 PM
Jeronimo

Which one is the monkey?

42 / – / –
Messenger 6.2 works very well for me. I wasn't expecting anything amazingly new about this version, and certainly didn't think we would see animated display pictures. As Cookie pointed out several times, only rumours about these were circulated, to the point where people started to take them as gospel.

The auto replace icon thing annoyed me at first, but now I have come to find it rather useful. I haven't mistyped an icon at all while I have ben using it. (y)

I don't think that 6.2 removed anything that made 6.1 good, so all these people saying that 6.2 is crap and they have gone back to 6.1, ask yourselves, does not having an animated DP really mean that much to you?? 8-)
05-01-2004 09:31 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: