What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » my encrypted log files worked but now they dont

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
my encrypted log files worked but now they dont
Author: Message:
bunny

Huh?  RE: my encrypted log files worked but now they dont
I'm also having the same problem. Ever since I've updated to msnplus 3.01 I have also experienced the same problem. :S
When I go to open my encrypted logs I receive a message that my PW is incorrect :@
Like everyone else who has experienced this problem, my password has not change, it's the PW I have always use.
The logs encrypted using the older version 2.45 open up just fine, but the logs created under the new version, there seems to be a problem with the password. I have tried uninstaling and reinstaling the new version and still I experience the same problem with the new logs.
I strongly believe that the problem lies within the programming version and possibly to be more specific within the encryption algorithm.
I hope that the solution can be found for this problem. Thanks in advance. [align=justify]
06-25-2004 08:41 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Dead_1nside

Huh?  RE: my encrypted log files worked but now they dont
I'm having the exact same problem. Was looking into brute forcing it and have made posts to totse.com Tech forum for help. But to no avail. I had a 15-character long password, consisiting of alpha-numerical strings and special characters....I'm pretty f**ked eh? Please Patchou come up with a solution to this problem which is obviously a software side bug.
07-05-2004 01:07 AM
bunny_lover

i love bunnies

54 / Male / –
RE: my encrypted log files worked but now they dont
read the response from patchou on this link:

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=27...d=268924#pid268924

we'll just have to wait till the new version comes out.
And thanks to patchou and my beautiful little bunny, who introduced me to msn plus... love u baby....
07-08-2004 06:58 AM
Broken_Hope

– / Female / –
RE: my encrypted log files worked but now they dont
Ok, this is fucking bullshit.!:@ I've tried everything i can, i havent changed my password and it doesnt work, I tried uninstalling it like 4 times thinking it wil let me start fresh but when i reinstall it, it makes it completely worse, puts a different password on it so i can't evn access the files i could. I need the files. This is complete bullshit. If msn is going to make good features they should make sure they don't fuck up in the future and piss people right off!:@

~*Mel*~
07-15-2004 08:56 AM
her123hcd

Hey Sorry bout the spelling

35 / Female / –
O.P. RE: my encrypted log files worked but now they dont
thanks patchou and every one else that showed me i wasnt just a dumb f*ck. i hope you do manage to fix it when 3.10 comes out... when is that ment to be out anyways?
09-02-2004 06:41 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: