What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Albanian Translation (REVIEW)

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
Albanian Translation (REVIEW)
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Albanian Translation (REVIEW)
quote:
Originally posted by _BassReFLeX_
Please tell me exactly what do I have to change. Put ampersand in the start ?! I'm confused .. :|
Ampersand collision means that you use the same ampersand for two (or more) keys. The MUST be different.

quote:
pft. Is this length problem or an ampersand problem ?? You put it in "Length Error List" ... If you meant both errors then you should : "Lenght and Ampersand Errors" blah.
Doesn't matter, the lines should be not too long and musn't contain ampersand collisions. If both problems occur at the same time then both need to be fixed at the same time.

quote:
"No need to shorten it. Just pick another letter!"
nah... NO OTHER WAY !!

No other way????? All you need to do is to move the "&" in front of another letter. :undecided:

quote:
PS. AAAAAAAND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD UPDATES AND NOT OLD TRANSLATIONS !
We always do, you can be certain of that...

Note: to make lines shorter you can ALWAYS tell the same thing into a different (shorter) way. A sentence isn't something fixed; You can always change words, change sentences, etc... in short, tell the same thing but in a different way. You don't need to translate the English sentences literaly word for word. I'm sorry, but this is what translators need to do and it is sometimes a hard job, but the job needs to be done.

This post was edited on 06-01-2004 at 03:59 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
06-01-2004 03:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
papito

– / Male / –
RE: Albanian Translation (REVIEW)
Sorry about this guys, but the albanian translation is crap. The terminollogy is adopted from english and even dialect is used instead of the official language. You should check you translations before you publish it. As a proffesional translator and a programer i am ashamed to see my language missused in such way. Being a native speaker doesnt make you a translator. Some knowledge and education is needed as well. I apologise for this post but you would have done the same. Let's keep our language clean.

Best regards and try harder.
06-07-2004 02:10 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
papito: It seems like you're a native albanian speaker... Thanks for your report, I'm sure Bassreflex appreciates it a lot, but maybe you want help him with the translation.... I know I have nothing to do with that, it's a thing between you and he, but just a suggestion ;)
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
06-07-2004 06:32 PM
_BassReFLeX_

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Albanian Translation (REVIEW)
Hi !

I'm happy to see someone from my country (at last) posted in these forums. I never seen any Albanian sending their posts here. As about translation, I know it's not the real quality. I'm not the real person for this either, but since NO-ONE came to express his/her wishes about an Albanian translation, then I had to make it. You would even blame me for letting it pass by just like that ! I decided to do the translation and as you see, many problems came on my way. However, from know I think we can cooperate into making it much better. If you want you can make translation. I can help, I'm ready.

Glad to hear you're a programmer too. ;)

BassReFLeX.
:)
06-09-2004 09:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
papito

– / Male / –
I would be glad to help. I understand there is a lack of IT terminollogy for Albanian, so I apologise if my previous message was a little bit heavy. But we can help creating correct terms, while waiting for Microsoft to finally create the standart Albanian terminollogy.;)

---------------------------
www.cosmosite.co.uk   
06-11-2004 02:55 PM
_BassReFLeX_

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Albanian Translation (REVIEW)
Hi glad to see you're back again.
Well, seems like a good start for new proper translation. You can download Lang_Albanian.ini (File where translation in Albanian language is made. It should be in Messenger Plus! 3 folder at resources section. Then you can change language to 'Shqip' after accessing Plus! menu then Preferences -> Change ... ) I attached .ini file once again.

Make all possible corrections you think! Please also check out advises by Leif and CookieRevised done in previous threads. Rely on me, I'm very ready to help. Anything you need!

P.S. We are also ready to make website translation. We need more information about how it's gonna start or what file should we translate. We would apprecciate if someone could give us much information about that.

- BassReFLeX -

.ini File Attachment: Lang_Albanian.ini (61.71 KB)
This file has been downloaded 332 time(s).
:)
06-12-2004 02:00 PM
papito

– / Male / –
Hey,
I got the Albanian file. I'll have it done as soon as I find some time cause my deadlines are killing me.

Best,

---------------------------
www.cosmosite.co.uk   

This post was edited on 06-19-2004 at 01:30 AM by papito.
06-16-2004 06:20 PM
Virtuali

dfg

36 / Male / –
Well , I think I opened this thread once , You guys are doing hard job...

Ju falemderit qe beni perkthimin ne shqip = Thanks for doing the translation in Albanian.
nobody dies virgin , life will f*** u anyways
12-23-2004 05:30 PM
XonA

hello everyone, its the 1st time that I write at this forum. I have one problem. The problem is that i've download the file, i put it to C...\MSGPlus 3\Resources, and when i try to change the language... i cant see my language (albanian) in list... i looked for "Shqip", but it isnt in the list, i looked "Albanian", but it isnt in the list too :'( please tell me what to do...

thnx

P.S. Edited MSGPlus (not MSNPlus) :D

This post was edited on 03-19-2006 at 02:42 AM by XonA.
03-14-2006 01:16 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
The last update of that Albanian translation was on June 12th 2004 as you can see from the post date in this thread.

The file is seriously outdated and not compatible at all with the latest Plus version. It is only compatible with Plus! 3.00.92 from almost a year ago.

Hence why you can't use that file anymore...

-----------

quote:
Originally posted by XonA
C...\MSNPlus 3\Resources,
Also note that it is not MSNPlus! It is MSG Plus...

MSN Plus is a totally different product made by Microsoft itself.

This post was edited on 03-14-2006 at 08:00 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-14-2006 07:56 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: