What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! 2 - Beta

6 votes - 4.83 average   Messenger Plus! 2 - Beta
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Cool  Messenger Plus! 2 - Beta
Hello everyone!

first, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It's been 3 monthes now that I've started the development of Messenger Plus! 2.0, the successor or the plugin you all use (well, I guess lol). In the past month, a lot of bugs have been found and corrected thanks to the work of the MP2 Alpha Testers and I want each of you to congratulate them for their work if the situation arises.

I'm now working harder than ever to keep my promize and release the beta version to everyone as soon as possible. And yes, I'm still planing to distribute it at the end of the year, probably the very first week of january if not before. I hope you'll all enjoy the new features and that you'll make this new version an even better success than Messenger Plus! 1.4.

Keep checking the forum for the release announcement. Big thanks to all of you for your support!

Patchou

Note from WDZ: All 254 replies to this thread were pruned. You can still read the full thread at the following address: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/archive/2705.html
[Image: signature2.gif]
12-23-2002 10:23 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: