What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 14/09)

Pages: (50): « First « 41 42 43 44 [ 45 ] 46 47 48 49 » Last »
8 votes - 4.5 average   File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 14/09)
Author: Message:
jusa_98

"The Devil"

44 / Male / –
RE: File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 10/05)
The problem I am having now is once or twice a week (I use MSN daily) I get a error message that MSN Messenger needs fixing and I can fix the problem temp or fix it for good.  Problem is fixing it for good does not achieve the exact outcome.  I re-appears at random times.  WHat causes this? 

I have uninstalled msn, plus, etc and reinstall but it seems to do the same.  Is this a Messenger Plus error or MSN Messenger error?

J
06-10-2005 03:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Ezra
Veteran Member

Forgiveness is between them and God

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by RgZ
Hello RicarDog, you have a great plugin here. Once I got it going it works like a charm. Just a question. Which I posted somewhere else in the forum, but no one who knows how to make plugins answered. Is there anyway to create something similiar to ftplus but using the webcam. I'm sure msn messenger doesnt use its full bandwidth for the webcam. Do you know if you can create a plugin that bypasses the msn protocal and goes straight to pnp connection with the webcam? I don't know crap about that type of programming but hope you can let me know.
Thanks again for a great plugin...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

RgZ

To do this the plugin would need to show you the cam and it can't be shown in the standard msn place. so Technically it could be done, but it would be a cam program that has not much to do with msn only that it tells the ip and that it should start...
[Image: 1-0.png]

06-10-2005 11:48 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
quote:
Originally posted by RgZ
Hello RicarDog, you have a great plugin here. Once I got it going it works like a charm. Just a question. Which I posted somewhere else in the forum, but no one who knows how to make plugins answered. Is there anyway to create something similiar to ftplus but using the webcam. I'm sure msn messenger doesnt use its full bandwidth for the webcam. Do you know if you can create a plugin that bypasses the msn protocal and goes straight to pnp connection with the webcam? I don't know crap about that type of programming but hope you can let me know.
Thanks again for a great plugin...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

RgZ
To do this the plugin would need to show you the cam and it can't be shown in the standard msn place. so Technically it could be done, but it would be a cam program that has not much to do with msn only that it tells the ip and that it should start...
and for this there are complete (free) working programs to be found on the web with all the bells and whistles you can think of (you don't need to re-invent the wheel)...

As for the webcam inside MSN Messenger: in order to use that you need to know the webcam protocol and how it is done. And I've only found 1 source once on the net which discribed a bit of the webcam protocol, and even that was only partly a concept and not actually working...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
06-10-2005 02:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RgZ

Thanks for the answers. I guess the reason I ask is because since everyone I know has msn messenger, it's convinient to just tell them, hey download this little plugin and our webcam session will be much faster instead of having to download a whole new program. I guess it's just more out of convinience.
Thanks anyway for your answers. It's much appreciated.

RgZ
06-10-2005 09:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
spyda05

37 / Male / –
how would you use this program with a router and more than 1 computer system using it?

me and a friend both have routers and 2 systems each. in order to get this to work we had to have the router forward ports 8040-8050 to our system's IP but then if we would get on our second computer we would need to change the router to be able to send files.

is there a way around this?
06-12-2005 02:29 AM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
The best is to make FTPlus detect the IP itself.....

If it doesnt work then use the other avalible mode for connection (dont remember right now...)
06-13-2005 08:21 PM
d0gi

40 / Male / –
I'm having the exact same problem as NicolasDalby. If I use some older version (the one you can download from msgplus plugins section) it works, but if I update to the latest version, it doesn't. And yes, I have tried to uninstall/reinstall messenger, msgplus and file transfer plus. Nothing seems to help :( I noticed that my messenger is not responding for some time after startup when the non-working plugin is installed, if that's of any help..
06-28-2005 09:38 AM
RicarDog

File Transfer Plus developer

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 08/07)
The new build is now available. I hope this is the last one before 1.2.

Now the website http://www.filetransferplus.com is online. Since this thread is getting too big, I've added a forum there exclusively for File Transfer Plus. Currently that address will redirect to the new forum, until the website is finished.
Latest File Transfer Plus: 1.1 RELEASE (1.1.14)
In development: 2.0
07-09-2005 01:24 AM
mercury5824

RE: File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 08/07)
hi!

I get an error installing File Transfer Plus. By the end of the setup, I get:

"Error

Unable to register the DLL/OCX: LoadLibrary failed; code 1157."

And so, I cannot install it :-( I don't know what to do. Please, could help me??
07-09-2005 02:50 PM
RicarDog

File Transfer Plus developer

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 08/07)
Probably you do not have the Visual Basic Runtime files installed. Please download it here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?F...b3c&DisplayLang=en
Latest File Transfer Plus: 1.1 RELEASE (1.1.14)
In development: 2.0
07-09-2005 08:22 PM
Pages: (50): « First « 41 42 43 44 [ 45 ] 46 47 48 49 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: