What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Contacts on Desktop

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Contacts on Desktop
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Contacts on Desktop
quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
One thing i did notice about the contacts on desktop. When i press the show desktop button in the quick launch toolbar, the contact dissappear and only come back if i open the contact list again then minimise it.
That's because they aren't shown on top, and when you show the desktop, every window is minimized, including the desktopcontacts. This is normal Windows beheviour.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-08-2004 12:47 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Boner23

Is (Can you make) it possible to disappear the contacts on desktop when i use the "full-screen" mode. I don;t like to see them when I'm watching a movie ;) ,

Greets Boner

This post was edited on 10-08-2004 at 09:03 AM by Boner23.
10-08-2004 09:02 AM
Ansette

37 / Male / –
Similiar to what was said.. wudnt it be easier to have a single floating window instead of lots of floating individual contacts.. wud make sorting a lot easier.. and all functions would be present.. but obviously only for the special contacts.. and from there u cud choose to view offline or not?

Just a thought...
10-08-2004 02:01 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Ansette
Similiar to what was said.. wudnt it be easier to have a single floating window instead of lots of floating individual contacts.. wud make sorting a lot easier.. and all functions would be present.. but obviously only for the special contacts.. and from there u cud choose to view offline or not?
Patchou _could_ do that, but then you will loose the ability to place your contacts appart from each other on your desktop, and this is just the thing that many people like about it I think. And it is also the whole idea behind the floating contacts.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-09-2004 01:06 AM
Ansette

37 / Male / –
Ah that's a fair comment, see I just use it simply as a way of minimising the number of ppl i see.. e.g only seeing my 'special' contacts.. and the others... well if they talk to me, so be it, but meh im not that bothered lol (im a gd friend really!)
10-09-2004 05:21 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: