What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Mac msgplus?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Mac msgplus?
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Mac msgplus?
hahaha... 45% of the computers on the planet have Linux installed? where the hell did you get this information? :p. This sounds more like server stats than desktop computer ones :). Anyway, it's true that there is not much potential on Mac,sorry about this, it's just not worth the time...
[Image: signature2.gif]
10-04-2004 06:13 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Accually, thats not true!

Here are the real stats of who uses what:

Mac: 8.23%
Windows: 43.84%
Linux: 45.03%
Other: 2.7%
Do not own: 0.2%

The Demand for Apple has gone down the past 15 years! I am an Apple User myself, and I fine that Apple is way better than all, because of there BEAUTIFUL designs and Easy-to-use way!

Based on 24,543,323,061 ! Poll and Vote Results from Microsoft Computer, Inc.

haha WOW i had a good laugh with that....45% haha very funny youve made my day....

BTW thread starter you might have wanted to read Patchou's FAQ the answer is in there...

Patchou - Youve commented on Mac before but never on Linux. Would you ever consider it.... I can see one other reason (besides the obvious ones like no time, no REAL MSN Messenger for Linux, the OS isnt exactly (insert something missing here) ect)
and that reason is that if you would make Messenger Plus! for Linux that means that software would have to be open source since its on a open source OS (Linux people correct me if im wrong) If thats the case youd have to give out your source code which noone wants of the community to be given out for the future of this addon

This post was edited on 10-04-2004 at 03:17 PM by riahc4.
10-04-2004 03:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Fraisie
Former Super Mod

Pixie Dust!

42 / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
haha WOW i had a good laugh with that....45% haha very funny youve made my day....

BTW thread starter you might have wanted to read Patchou's FAQ the answer is in there...

Patchou - Youve commented on Mac before but never on Linux. Would you ever consider it.... I can see one other reason (besides the obvious ones like no time, no REAL MSN Messenger for Linux, the OS isnt exactly (insert something missing here) ect)
and that reason is that if you would make Messenger Plus! for Linux that means that software would have to be open source since its on a open source OS (Linux people correct me if im wrong) If thats the case youd have to give out your source code which noone wants of the community to be given out for the future of this addon

* Fraisie cant wait to see Patchou's reply about Linux :D
So, Fraisie.net is empty atm. I\'m trying to come up with something cool to put on it, and I will!
10-04-2004 03:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: