What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Plus! doesn't work

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Plus! doesn't work
Author: Message:
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Plus! doesn't work
quote:
Originally posted by Yuuki
No problem. :) Well, I did exactly what you wrote and yep, MsgPlus.exe is there. And I also loaded the .exe but it didn't work. I keep getting that window "Messenger Plus! Recovery", I always choose the first option but it doesn't work anyway...
Have you uninstalled Messenger Plus! choosing to delete all settings and plugins? If not try that.
10-17-2004 04:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Plus! doesn't work
quote:
Originally posted by Yuuki
No problem. Well, I did exactly what you wrote and yep, MsgPlus.exe is there. And I also loaded the .exe but it didn't work. I keep getting that window "Messenger Plus! Recovery", I always choose the first option but it doesn't work anyway...
This can also be caused by Windows Messenger starting up in the background. Again, go to your processes (CTRL-ALT-DEL) and check if the process msmsgs.exe is there. If so, then have a look here on how to prevent it from starting up:
CookieRevised's reply to I am about to rip my hair out over MS Messanger
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-18-2004 05:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Yuuki

O.P. RE: RE: Plus! doesn't work
Well, right now Plus! is working for me, but not in a "normal" way. I mean, when I open the program, I get the "Messenger Plus! Recovery" window, and I always choose the first option.... but it never works in the first time so I have to keep getting this window for like, ten times; and then Plus! works for me. :p

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
This can also be caused by Windows Messenger starting up in the background. Again, go to your processes (CTRL-ALT-DEL) and check if the process msmsgs.exe is there. If so, then have a look here on how to prevent it from starting up:
CookieRevised's reply to I am about to rip my hair out over MS Messanger

OMG, I think that might be the problem! Windows Messenger always show up in my desktop even when I don't want it to open. I'll let you know if this tutorial worked for me. Thanks a lot!!! ;)

This post was edited on 10-22-2004 at 06:47 PM by Yuuki.
10-22-2004 06:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: