What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Having problems with myself

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
Having problems with myself
Author: Message:
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
O.P. Having problems with myself
Hey this may look like a post to get some attention but it's not just like M_E is at the mo I’m having trouble with finding my own personality lol I know it's weird but it's like oh piss everyone off daily Humphrey's thing (that’s me btw) but i'm getting a bit sick of it basically im sick of what i've become an annoying self self piss everyone off guy I need help can you give me some advice I never used to be like this just happened like 3 years ago when coming into secondary school.

This post was edited on 10-18-2004 at 09:28 PM by _Humphreys.
AC3
10-18-2004 09:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Having problems with myself
When it comes to the forum, read what people post, I know its a simple thing, but when you can understand what they mean you can help better, and wont piss people off ;)
10-18-2004 09:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
O.P. RE: Having problems with myself
Ok that was just misunderstanding normally i'm worse than that.:(
AC3
10-18-2004 09:32 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

Well you just need to try and act mature and stuff, don't annoy people, that will just make you lose mates and so on and so forth. All you need to do (as i said in m_e's thread) is just think before you speak, you should be alright. I have to restrain myself sometimes, but its worth it in the end, not offending anyone for any wrong reasons.
10-19-2004 07:03 AM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
Well i'll try today at school ands report back.:)
AC3
10-19-2004 07:12 AM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
Specific, You annoy people by being a smartass or just making annoying noises childish e.t.c?? Ive changed heaps in primary school i was pshyco i ran around and everyone loved me cause i was hypo and it was funny but then first year of secondary i grew out of it and just went into the whole say-what-you-think-jerkish sorta thing where people like you but not everyone and got a few chicks, then i turned nice guy and gradually people start to hate you for some reason and now i dont know where im at but anyway im going on about myself geez um explain more how you annoy people
10-19-2004 07:17 AM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
Well basically sometimes I feel me goal is to piss loads of my friends off as possible which really annoys them as you can probablly tell.:(
AC3
10-19-2004 07:27 AM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
well u cant go trying to be someone else you just have to be yourself, maybe you should just not annoy them as much..find someone you dont like and annoy them. whatever reason it is that you feal thats your aim theres probly another reason behind it why thats your aim but its really up to you its your life people can give advice but your not always going to take it. Just dont try to be someone your not.
10-19-2004 07:56 AM
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
annoy them in a fun way! that's what i do. pick someone who has a sense of humour and do some trick on him. he won't get that pissed off like some people and instead may laugh. he won't get pissed off, you get to annoy people, though you should also try not to annoy people that much. maybe once in a while
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
10-19-2004 08:54 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

Just change significantly, thats all I can say, In primary school i was in the head teachers office daily, running away from school, fighting, stealing stuff. And i'm not proud of it. As soon as I went to Studley High, I changed a lot, but I wasn't liked at all really, and I had my nose broke etc. then I came to my school now, where stigmata goes. Now, I suppose, I have a lot of friends, and am quite mature now.. The only way to really change. is to think about how you are, and get told how you are, it always helps when someone tells you if you're bad or not, i'm not sure why, it just does. I suppose it makes you realise about your true self.
10-19-2004 11:33 AM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: