What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » PS3 vs. XBOX 2

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
PS3 vs. XBOX 2
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

O.P. RE: PS3 vs. XBOX 2
:lol: Yeah ok so maybe i'm wrong, there are many new models that are improvements, I apologise for the posts that I wrote earlier, maybe you were a bit annoyed with what I posted, no offence, but you shouldn't have really got annoyed at another users opinion, but that doesn't matter now.

I want to purchase the slimline ps2 or the silver ps2, I like the look of them, and I want to buy GTA San Andreas, which won't come out on xbox for a while sadly. But i can assure you that when it does, my ps2 will be thrown out of the house, maybe even just sold, as throwing it is a little bit harsh.. joking.

There are a few new models of xbox that I also like, such as:

crystal xbox:
[Image: xbox_crystal3.jpg]

green xbox:
[Image: news_xbox_green_small.jpg]

and some others which I cannot find at the moment.
10-25-2004 07:01 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
RE: PS3 vs. XBOX 2
Sorry to tell you, the crystal and green Xbox's are no longer in production :p

and I wasn't offended...just annoyed :p
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
10-25-2004 07:03 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by blade

They aren't in production but you can still buy them from certain retail outlets near where I live, just because they're not in production doesn't mean you can't get one does it.. :p

Do you think that they'll bring out a new limited edition of the xbox before the release of xbox 2, I think that they will get one into the production line. It'll probably be some crazy bronze colour or something.

10-25-2004 07:13 PM
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Do you think that they'll bring out a new limited edition of the xbox before the release of xbox 2, I think that they will get one into the production line. It'll probably be some crazy bronze colour or something.

I think there will be one special edition halo 2 XBOX with this picture on it :P:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=328377]

.jpg File Attachment: bill.jpg (33.5 KB)
This file has been downloaded 411 time(s).

This post was edited on 10-25-2004 at 07:22 PM by .blade//.
10-25-2004 07:22 PM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
quote:

You can still buy a clear or "Crystal" Xbox case to "mod" your xbox (Its really just switching cases, not much of a mod) if you wanted one. I believe you can buy green,blue,orange e.t.c
10-26-2004 07:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
is the xbox 2 really going to be called the xenon or was that just a big rumor?

anyway PS2 has better games but XBOX has better graphics so im not really on either side of the argument :undecided:
10-26-2004 11:24 AM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
Upcoming Games for XBOX : Halo 2

Upcoming Games for PS2 : GTA San Andreas, MGS 3 Snake Eater, Smackdown Vs Raw and much more

but even though they may not be much good games coming out for XBOX it still has the best graphics.
AC3
10-26-2004 11:33 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by leejeffery
is the xbox 2 really going to be called the xenon or was that just a big rumor?

anyway PS2 has better games but XBOX has better graphics so im not really on either side of the argument :undecided:

This isn't really the case, this is one majorly annoying arguement for me, the xbox hasn't been out as long as the ps2, this is one of the main reasons that the ps2 has more games than the xbox, and that the xbox has better graphics and specs, but this is also because the xbox is made by the worlds most popular computer corporation.

quote:
Originally posted by Attitude Extreme

Upcoming Games for PS2 : GTA San Andreas, MGS 3 Snake Eater, Smackdown Vs Raw and much more

but even though they may not be much good games coming out for XBOX it still has the best graphics.

This isn't really true, look at all of the upcoming xbox games:

http://www.xbreporter.com/upcoming_xbox_games.php

and look at all of the ps2 upcoming games:

http://www.psreporter.com/upcoming_ps2_games.html

there is a significant difference in the amount of games, the imformation that you gave was incorrect, but it was quite misleading in a way. I can also assure you that those games will come out for xbox, except they will be improved, i'm not just saying this because I own an xbox, its just that this is the case for most games that are released on ps2, they are released on a later date on xbox, better graphics.
10-26-2004 06:16 PM
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:

Upcomming [GOOD] Xbox games: Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source,  Golden Eye 2,  Doom 3, Ghost Recon 2, Area 51 [this game brings a lot of new concepts to the table ;)], and more

Upcomming [GOOD] PS2 games: GTA San Andreas, MGS 3 Snake Eater, Smackdown Vs Raw, Grand Turismo 4, Area 51

which console has more good games comming out? :o
:refuck:
10-26-2004 06:22 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
quote:

Upcomming [GOOD] Xbox games: Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source,  Golden Eye 2,  Doom 3, Ghost Recon 2, Area 51 [this game brings a lot of new concepts to the table ;)], and more

Upcomming [GOOD] PS2 games: GTA San Andreas, MGS 3 Snake Eater, Smackdown Vs Raw, Grand Turismo 4, Area 51

which console has more good games comming out? :o

Didn't I just cover this in my post, anyway, all in all I think that both consoles are brilliant in their own seperate categories, I sincerely like the ps2 for its style in some of the games, and I like the xbox for everything about it!

I really think that people should not be clouded by other peoples opinions about their own 'favourite' consoles, they should make their own choice, but what they do, is their own choice.
10-26-2004 07:55 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: