What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Bug report for Messenger Plus! 3.40 (beta)

Pages: (20): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 17 18 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Bug report for Messenger Plus! 3.40 (beta)
Author: Message:
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
RE: Bug report for Messenger Plus! 3.40 (beta)
That is a know limitation of custom names.
It is due to the way plus does custom names.
01-01-2005 11:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
Okay, i guess this is a bug, well when you're doing a /me command and you wnat to add an emoticon from the emoticon panel, you have to do the actual code. im running the latest beta of msgplus and msn 7.0.042. Ddunk and i tried it with and without custom names and its not that, nor chat only names.
01-06-2005 05:36 AM
lopardo
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by marissa
Okay, i guess this is a bug, well when you're doing a /me command and you wnat to add an emoticon from the emoticon panel, you have to do the actual code. im running the latest beta of msgplus and msn 7.0.042. Ddunk and i tried it with and without custom names and its not that, nor chat only names.
Repro...

Versión de Windows: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Versión de Messenger: 7.0.0425
Versión de Messenger Plus!: 3.40.0112
[Image: userbar452797dd.gif]
01-06-2005 05:59 AM
LordJpdius

Hey, i think i found a bug, i downloaded plus 3 yesterday, and the second time i used it it appeared a little plus icon on the chat windows, the one just left to the display picture, and now it doesn't appears. And i think i found another: i closed the msn, and then end MsgPlus (ending the process), then opened the msn (without plus) and in the chat windows it appear a little gift icon, that it wasn't there when i was using plus, and then i opened plus and it dissapeared again.

XP
MSN 7.0.0425
Plus 3.40
I just tried that again, and opening the msn without plus didn't show me the gift icon now. I don't know if the last time (when after all it did appear the gift icon) it had to do ending a process named msmsgs.exe.
Mmm, maybe i'm wrong, cause it appears but not with all my contacts, i can see it with one, perhaps cause she has 7.0 too, but not plus :S. I'll keep investigating. Maybe i'm wrong.
01-06-2005 11:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
stix

33 / Male / –
Huh?  RE: Bug report for Messenger Plus! 3.40 (beta)
i downloaded Messenger Plus! beta today. i was happy because i downloaded msn messenger 7 and found out i could only use one or the other because i had plus! 3.25. but now i cant use either because whenever i open a conversation window or maximise an old one, it logs me off of messenger. ive tried everything i can think of but it wont work
:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S
messenger=msn 7.0 BETA
plus!= 3.40 beta
plug-ins=none
01-08-2005 08:39 PM
rolfie

Rolf=ROFL!

34 / Male / –
Hello everybody. @ first I want to say to every body happy new year!

But I don't know if this bug already is reported because I don't want to read everything again :P

My bug is:
Always when I open my MSN the contactpersons are ranged by e-mail...... but I see there name's WHITOUT emoticons!

When I set it on name's.... I See emoticons..... but when I close MSN and re-open it it's back to e-mail ranged.......

I asked on the Dutch MessBase forum en they said remove MSG+ one time.... I did and it was normal.... I Installed MSG+ again and still I had the problem!

So does somebody else have this bug too?

This are mine specs:
Windows-versie: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Messenger-versie: 7.0.0425
Messenger Plus!-versie: 3.40.0112

I tried to type my best English so i hope you guys AND girls understoot.... Because I'm a dutch man!

Good Bye Rolfie

I beck my pardon! It was o custom names..... I had just vinked it out and it works! they helped me @ MessNase but anyway thanx for help!

This post was edited on 01-10-2005 at 08:59 PM by rolfie.
01-10-2005 08:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
With all the version of msgplus! and all the verions of Msn Messenger on my windows xp pro computer with sp1 (and sp2 before) in the names all the emoticons only show up at the end of the message instead of where its suppose to be (in messages when you send them also, and when you send a message your name). I beleive this is a bug.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
01-11-2005 01:53 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jusa_98

"The Devil"

44 / Male / –
ANother Bug!

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=36822

Click above to read/respond/confirm.
01-11-2005 04:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vini_d

41 / Male / –
Hi, I believe this is a bug:  the option of blocking a whole group doens't appear anymore when u right-click the group name. I don't know if u took that out for memory optimization reasons or just forgot to put it, but I found that one of the most useful things in Messenger Plus :)

tks a lot!
01-11-2005 12:29 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by vini_d
Hi, I believe this is a bug:  the option of blocking a whole group doens't appear anymore when u right-click the group name. I don't know if u took that out for memory optimization reasons or just forgot to put it, but I found that one of the most useful things in Messenger Plus :)

tks a lot!
it isn't included... yet...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
01-11-2005 12:32 PM
Pages: (20): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 17 18 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: