What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Kerry conceded

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
Kerry conceded
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Kerry conceded
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
There are many things bad about abortion, do You know the real facts about abortion, its not just an emryo that is being killed, at 6 weeks a baby can swallow, smell, see, breathe and feel, this is a baby, its just not fully developed
Most abortions are done before 6 weeks! To have a "good" abortion you have to do it as soon as possible before the embryo is almost fully developped.

quote:
then we go in there, chop it up with a hook, suck it out with a vacuum with a knifle blade edge or inject the bag its in with salt which poisins the baby, giving birth to a dead baby
You making it sound far far worse then it actual is.

quote:
Why not Just give birth to the baby and adopt it
There are millions of homeless children in the world. And thousands of orfins who still are waiting for an adoption. This isn't the solution...

quote:
because the woman doesn't have the time to look after her child!
So let it be born, and afterwards the mother can kill the child herself (yes this happens all to often!) or let it live of the street...

quote:
When a woman aborts a child, there could be a man and a woman out there that aren't able to have a child, and want to start a family, people who have abortions are taking this chance away from these people.
This is so untrue... Like I said before, there are thousands of children in the world who would be verry happy if they could be adopted.

quote:
You have to feel sorry for the victims that have been raped, and there are two opinions to the sides of abortion, but, is it really fair that this childs life will be taken away, think that you might not have been here, the aborted child could've been just like you, fully functional
You're making the mistake of comparing the aborted embryo with a full developped adult. If you're so against "killing" every possible life, then why aren't you a vegetarier or veganist? And I'm sure you killed also one or two flies in your life...

quote:
now its just somewhere rotted away.
rotted?

quote:
I don't agree that the babies should be aborted unless its physical health won't be at all good, or if it will live a life of pain and suffering
Double standard... Anyways, define "suffering"; If the child asks about her/his father and the mother tells that she was a rape-victim. Oh goody, nice knowing, I bet the child will suffer and will feel very unwanted (by it's dad)...

quote:
if the mother wants the baby then let it be, but if she doesn't want her baby to be in pain all of its life, then it shouldn't be.
It shouldn't be??? So you say to that child: "blah, stop whining. You shouldn't be in pain. Get a life" ???

And to conclude a recap: so abortion is illegal; main argument: Killing a living thing.... So, why on earth does the dead-penalty still exist???????? Talking about double standards, mister Bush.....
So, my conclussion: the argument "abortion is illegal because you kill a human being" doesn't hold any ground and is pure BS and crap (pardon my French).

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
The fact of abortion beeing illegal isn't gonna stop women from having abortions...you gotta consider the stress etc. of carying an unwanted baby for 9 months too..beeing pregnant isn't without risks either....if not legal they will do it illegal (barberic methods)...when legallized at least they can do it safely in a controlled environment.
Exactly!

quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy
Well I personally think Kerry was nothing but a sacrifical lamb for the democratic party.  I think we can all agree that Hilary Clinton has intentions on running for President, but she just was not ready for the 2004 elections.  The democratic party would be screwed as far as getting Hilary in office if Kerry would have won, cause there is no way that Mrs. Clinton would run against her own party in the 2008 elections.  BUT now that Bush is in for another 4 years, when the 2008 Elections come up, SHE WILL RUN, and Bush wont be able to run cause he is already in his second term.  There will be no one that will even have a chance of running against her and winning.
Hmm, never thought of it that way. You could be right. Time will tell I suppose...

As for the new president being Bush. Well, I hope he learned from his mistakes in the past and that he will surprise many people in a good way, (but somehow I doubt it)... We'll see...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
11-04-2004 12:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
RE: Kerry conceded
quote:
Originally posted by bach_m
quote:
and Bush wont be able to run cause he is already in his second term.  There will be no one that will even have a chance of running against her and winning.

there ARE other Republicans.....
Well no shit... but you dont get what I'm saying.  The republicans will have a VERY hard time coming up with a name famous enough to beat Hilary Clinton. 

OFFTOPIC - Cookie, that's alot of quoting you just did.... :P
11-04-2004 04:05 AM
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
Well, time will tell. But I don't think republicans will vote a democrat woman for the sake of it. Yes! I'm saying there will be problems if you expect some factions of the society will trust a woman as president. Not that I was against it (which I'm not), but many people are not ready to accept it yet.

Come on, they voted Bush... I don't think they will change the vote dramatically to Democrat AND woman.

Although it would be very nice the next president was Hillary. :grin:
11-04-2004 08:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
gnownoskcid

PENMASTER

36 / Male / –
this is sort of related to the topic but i just can't resist bring this up:

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Cow juice...
11-04-2004 08:35 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag

i think  Kerry's Wife Stuffed it up for Him also when she made that Stupid Statement Bout Mrs Bush Never have Had a Real Job, 
11-04-2004 10:29 AM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
i think  Kerry's Wife Stuffed it up for Him also when she made that Stupid Statement Bout Mrs Bush Never have Had a Real Job,
I think Kerry's wife is happy that Bush is President again, now she'll make alot more money since she owns a big business. 
11-04-2004 11:35 PM
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
I think Kerry's wife is happy that Bush is President again, now she'll make alot more money since she owns a big business.
Err... being the US president is a (MUCH) bigger business than having a ketchup company (yes, economically).
11-05-2004 02:36 AM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Guido
quote:
quote:
Err... being the US president is a (MUCH) bigger business than having a ketchup company (yes, economically).
Well what I ment is that her company will benifit more with Bush in office rather then Kerry. 
11-05-2004 02:58 AM
bach_m
Veteran Member

4837 :P

37 / Male / –
quote:
Well what I ment is that her company will benifit more with Bush in office rather then Kerry.

she doesn't run the business. i think she'll jsut inherrit it.
11-05-2004 03:05 AM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by bach_m
quote:

she doesn't run the business. i think she'll jsut inherrit it.
Yeah, she owns it, there for it is HER company. 
11-05-2004 03:21 AM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: