What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Back from France!

Pages: (9): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 » Last »
Back from France!
Author: Message:
Darkness2k

Fear the Dark

41 / Male / –
RE: Back from France!
Is this why a recent beta.microsoft survey regarding "future MSN" has questions about implementing features that MSNPlus already does?

I.E. Block whole groups, login as Offline mode, rename contacts.
Welcome to the Darkness

MSGPlus Version: 3.40.112
MSN Messenger Version: 7.0.0425
Windows Messenger Version: 5.1.0.639
11-09-2004 08:28 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Angelwings

I can't find a forum that is unlocked to post this message therefore.....
I downloaded Messenger plus and picked up a trojan virus swizzor.2.AQ   i am sure you are aware of this problem from other messages posted.   My concern is how do I get ride of it now....

Angelwings
11-09-2004 09:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
Hello Angelwings,

It is understandable that you are a little worried when you see such a warning, and that you will not believe me right away when I say that the warning you see is a false one.

However, I do hope that after reading Note about Trojan detection, you will understand that the error is not true. It might help knowing that you are not the only one who reported it, so it's an easy mistake to make ;)

I hope this has cleared it up for you; if not, just ask another question :)
11-09-2004 10:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Back from France!
quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
Hello Angelwings,

It is understandable that you are a little worried when you see such a warning, and that you will not believe me right away when I say that the warning you see is a false one.

However, I do hope that after reading Note about Trojan detection, you will understand that the error is not true. It might help knowing that you are not the only one who reported it, so it's an easy mistake to make ;)

I hope this has cleared it up for you; if not, just ask another question :)

i know patchou wouldnt harm our system from what ive seen hes not that kind of person. personally i cant say ive seen the trojan/virus alert that was mentioned on that thread. however heres an idea for patchou. ever noticed that when installing stuffplug features all the added software thats not part of the main install if selected launches its own seperate installation program with its own seperate license agreement and such? well maybe if plus did that wih its sponsor where if at the sponsor screen you select the i agree option when you click next it launches the sponsor program in its own installation then users would notice that plus is installing another program on their system thus drawing there attention to read things prperly in future. its just a thought patchou.
11-10-2004 08:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennett
i know patchou wouldnt harm our system from what ive seen hes not that kind of person. personally i cant say ive seen the trojan/virus alert that was mentioned on that thread. however heres an idea for patchou. ever noticed that when installing stuffplug features all the added software thats not part of the main install if selected launches its own seperate installation program with its own seperate license agreement and such? well maybe if plus did that wih its sponsor where if at the sponsor screen you select the i agree option when you click next it launches the sponsor program in its own installation then users would notice that plus is installing another program on their system thus drawing there attention to read things prperly in future. its just a thought patchou.

I doubt it, Patchou has already tried some different versions of the Sponsor Agreement, he has chosen his favourite, and I'm positive that he'll keep it like it is now for a while... Has anyone else noticed the decrease in sponsor installations :S.

This post was edited on 11-10-2004 at 09:33 AM by user27089.
11-10-2004 08:45 AM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Back from France!
quote:
Has anyone else notieed the decrease in sponsor installations
I did, and by a lot if it can make some of you feel happier ;).
[Image: signature2.gif]
11-10-2004 09:12 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
cheers Patchou :D!!!
can't wait to see you try and entertain us next year with more addons ;) not that you need them :P but o well never the less :D
Segosa is newb.
11-10-2004 09:14 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I did, and by a lot if it can make some of you feel happier ;).

It doesn't really make me feel any better, it leaves you out of a bit of extra cash....

11-10-2004 09:34 AM
RZMessxx

RZMessxx

36 / Male / –
Hy patchou ive seen that there is something missing in msgplus!

have you see at right side of were you put tha game list
that is to block the person or change the window color there is missing the plus! thing that is on there were it said s you other plus! options like put thw winamp song click on it instead of writing the code that is (!WAT) that part of plus is missing if you understand what i'm saying please correct that mistake that is missing from plus

Ok

If you don't understand here is a display picture of what i'm saying

Rodrigo

www.imperio-msn.tk

Thanks for your time

.gif File Attachment: Missing.gif (9.09 KB)
This file has been downloaded 427 time(s).
11-11-2004 03:30 AM
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
That wasnt a plus! feature. Plus just added a menue to go into that. Notice how in msn 6.2 there were all msn mesenger features and the a plus area?
11-11-2004 03:35 AM
Pages: (9): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: