What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Worst $80 bucks spent EVER!

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
Worst $80 bucks spent EVER!
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Worst $80 bucks spent EVER!
quote:
Originally posted by atownjoe
apparently you haven't tried much legendary....
whole new experience.... and yes, they learn how to avoid walls in legendary and heroic :dodgy:

Ah good, so in legendary and heroic they give the aliens a bit of common sence to turn :S. IMO thats a bit lame that they made it so in easy and normal the aliens can't avoid walls, and get stuck easily... :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
I played Halo 2 multiplayer at a friends.

Suprisingly the controls were fairly simple for such a clogged controller. Only the "L" and "R" buttons and a control stick were really needed to play.

I didn't like the weird motion control/veiw control though. You have to use two seperate joysticks , one for walking and one for turning/aiming. It would of been easier to use Metroid Prime based controls.  I ended up using the energy sword or something like that the entire time for simplicity of control.

With the energy sword , no horrindous aiming is neccessairy and its a one hit kill. (Or perhaps it was my Zelda kicking in)

Overall it was an alright game , But it wasn't worth the huge fuss.
lol. you make me laugh, really. just cause you can't play it doesn't mean the game is shit. there is something like "settings", you know? ;)

and, blade, trust me, there always is discount even one month after :rolleyes:

Agreed, it annoys me when if people can't play something, or don't understand it, they tell everyone that its rubbish and that they hate it, IMO, this is just lame, and people should appreciate it cause its art in all aspects..
11-15-2004 07:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
RE: Worst $80 bucks spent EVER!
Its a mad game, Yes the ending sucked and the storyline was sorta predictable but the multiplayer is awsome, and ledgendary is f-king hard, ive beat it only on easy,normal havnt tried heroic yet but i tried ledgendary and oh god..

I have never seen anyone get stuck on a wall =\

P.S energy sword pwnz :p
11-16-2004 08:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: