What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Warezed SoundForge files in Windows Media Player

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Warezed SoundForge files in Windows Media Player
Author: Message:
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
RE: Warezed SoundForge files in Windows Media Player
Yes Microsoft make good os's and programs but for some reason me and other people don't like them maybe as they are one of the most richest companies in the world and we don't like Bill either.
AC3
11-14-2004 02:13 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
I've noticed that a lot of dumb people just hate Microsoft because they think it's just "cool" to hate it...You'll find that it's the dumber people that just hate it...and their OSs are good, however they aren't up to military standards, yet...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
11-14-2004 02:23 PM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Warezed SoundForge files in Windows Media Player
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
No, they can't just buy soundforge. They will need the right from the company if it is for a developing need...
I don't think so. By just buying the software you can distribute the files it produces. (it's like if you'd have to pay some extra money to distribute the programs made with Visual Studio.)
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
program putting the identity of the registered user in the audio files it produces...
that's a field of additional information in wav files. you can choose to fill it or not (using SoundForge or any other sound editor tool)
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
and some of the employee's could've used this nick for "fun" to register SoundForge and forgotten about it.
in that case the employee is still idiot because he should have registered it using Microsoft as name/nick, not Deepz0ne.
quote:
Originally posted by The One
Or they could just say that the employee made them on a personal computer at home....
in that case, the employee should work with legal programs (ie: not cracked). IMO, if an employee wants to work @ home, M$ should provide him the needed tools to work in the same way s/he would do in the company.
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
11-14-2004 03:12 PM
ShunterAlhena

Magyar (Hungarian) Translator

35 / Male / –
erm just one thing for all those cool "M$" guys...
What OS do you use boys? and err how much have you paid for it?
Start whining once you have actually bought the stuff you call crap!
For hating Bill Gates: this thing is called "sour grapes"...
(Btw before you ask: yes, I legally own all Microsoft software on my computer. Yes, I did and will do work for MS, despite my age. Now call me a "M$ sucker", "Bill's puppet" etc. Who cares about you :grin:)

Edit:
I noticed that the above text had nothing to do with the thread. To avoid being called a spammer let me express my opinion in case it's not already clear. Some fool made a mistake. I'm pretty sure the company won't collapse because all this. The guy will probably have a chat with his boss, his boss with SoundForge and matters settled. Or something like that.

This post was edited on 11-14-2004 at 09:15 PM by ShunterAlhena.
:deal: Translators: view Hotkey Checker here.
(Gives some false positives, but usable for a crude automatic testing.)
11-14-2004 09:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: