What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » fake ppl- do you agree??

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
fake ppl- do you agree??
Author: Message:
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: fake ppl- do you agree??
quote:
Originally posted by _mwah_
duin the whole "init boi" thing
wtf is that?
11-23-2004 10:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:
my close friends totally change when they are around different people.

Did you just get into highschool? thats what just happened to me. I lost all of my friends to that. they all pretend they smoke and shit. and they go "marissa, why'd you change so much?" (on msn of course, they wouldnt be caught dead talking to me infront of their new friends!) Of course i have my best friend still, she was fake for awhile. Smoking weed and such, but i slapped her into shape. Now she doesnt even go near that stuff :grin:

edit since theres no use for a new post: Attitude Extreme, ive done it aswell. its SOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!11. </sarcasim>

This post was edited on 11-23-2004 at 10:59 PM by marissa.
11-23-2004 10:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by : marissa

Did you just get into highschool? thats what just happened to me. I lost all of my friends to that. they all pretend they smoke and shit. and they go "marissa, why'd you change so much?" (on msn of course, they wouldnt be caught dead talking to me infront of their new friends!) Of course i have my best friend still, she was fake for awhile. Smoking weed and such, but i slapped her into shape. Now she doesnt even go near that stuff

I smoked weed once to see what was all the fuss about!:^)

Don't touch the stuff thats my advice it's gives you a little high sure but it also can make you depressed as well. Also smoking weed is bad for you I suggest not to smoke at all.:)
AC3
11-23-2004 10:46 PM
Vantage

Bam

– / Male / –
[Vantage] says:
Why dont you stop worrying about what other people do with their lives and think about yours and stop complaining
Cope with it? dude theres no coping JUST FORGET IT, maybe thats the way they want ot be :S? ever think of that and so what if they want to pretend stop bitching and live with it, if you can't do that then you got some serious work to do man
Never Hope. Always Wish.
11-23-2004 10:56 PM
TylerG

33 / Male / –
Yes, I so know what you mean.  There is this girl who pretends to be bad when she really is a goody goody.  Yep i just thought you wanted to know
[Image: lardotest4on.png]
11-23-2004 11:16 PM
gnownoskcid

PENMASTER

36 / Male / –
quote:
hiya ppl. i have been gettin really annoyed recentli with people close to meacting like things they arent around different people. i was just wonderin if there was anyone else out there feeling the same sort of thing at the moment. i especially hate it when people pretend they smoke. that happens so much at my school- no mentioning any names but it really annoys me! can people talk back at me and tell me how they cope wif it! it seems as tho people get more popular when they act fake but it thought you wer mena b urself in this world right?[/font]
I thought the world has always been like that! Maybe you've just woken up from the Matrix! Welcome to the real world!
Cow juice...
11-24-2004 12:52 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
reports have shown that guys might be weaker than girls emotionally. at a young age, guys are very open and live their own world but as they get older, they will change their behaviour in tune to what the society expects of them. a guy who is bigger size might look tough, but as you get to know him, he might be wanting to share his troubles
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
11-24-2004 05:41 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by johny
quote:
duin the whole "init boi" thing
wtf is that?

That is like a gangster attitude towards life, like a 'rude-boy' or a 'chav'.. It really annoys me, they purposely make their voices higher to sound 'cool' enit lol. 
11-24-2004 08:06 AM
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
the worst thing happended to me was like 5 years ago when a good friend made fun of me toward other persons.. that was so discusting

I'm now old enough to know who are my real friend and to be honest: there not much...
Back Again.
11-24-2004 11:04 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
3van

– / Male / –
Sad  RE: fake ppl- do you agree??
Yea isnt it stupid when people around you act different and try to be someone they idolize.... in some ways that could be ok but it really sux when people try to say..smoke or drink to be like someone else i mean... why would a person smoke just to seem cool??? its also dumb when people act different when they r surrounded by other people... like... when theres nobody around someone will be nice to you but when there are people around they are absolute losers... :@ oh well.. the world isnt perfect :(
11-24-2004 12:11 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: