What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » fake ppl- do you agree??

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
fake ppl- do you agree??
Author: Message:
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
RE: fake ppl- do you agree??
quote:
Originally posted by IcyAngel
why can't people just act normal?
fuck that... normal SUCKS... people shouldn't try to be normal, they should just be themselfs... 

what is normal... normal is nothing more then a personality "uniform" that society has set on the street.  Now its your choise if your going to pick up that uniform and wear it. 

Too many people in this world are trying to "fit in", "stand out", "be different", and "be cool".  Christ...  it just pisses me off...

This post was edited on 11-28-2004 at 04:26 AM by Pr0xY.
11-28-2004 04:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
JDawg_0789

35 / Male / –
Good God, I HATE it when people aren't themselves, cuz they hurt everyone around them with their lies, but they hurt themselves the most...God made us to be unique...what makes us think that we have to be "just like everyone else."  We're all sitting here griping about how we don't like it...why can't any of us be strong enough to stand up and lead the world away from this point of view?  That's what we need...more leaders...less followers!
12-02-2004 02:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
tbh, i acted how i wanted to, and was 100% me at school, and as a result, i only had about 6 friends for the whole 7 years of secondary school, but they were good friends, who didnt want me to change, and who didnt pretend to be anything but what they were :) i respect them (and me ;p) for acting like they wanna, regardless of who will moan n disagree :D i dress how i want, and i HATE the term "greebo" if i wanna wear a black hoodie n black jeans n black makeup, and spikey bracelets,  id like to do it in peace w/o being insulted ;p

This post was edited on 12-04-2004 at 02:44 AM by kangie.
[Image: sig.jpg]
12-04-2004 02:39 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

To be honest, i'd rather have less friends and be who I wanted to be than to be something i'm actually not and have more friends, because its not being true to yourself or any of the people that are around you.
12-04-2004 02:41 AM
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
aye traxor, thats what i felt.... i didnt wanna be in witht the "cool" crowd, cos they were a bunch of sheep, who couldnt wear different clothes coz their so called other "cool friends" would no longer accept them....

doesnt it make you wonder whether theyll look back on their lives when theyre much older, and wish theyd been who they were inside, wearing what they wanted etc..... i really hope most of the ppl in my school do, cos i can laugh at them, cos i have no regrets :P im hoping i become famous so i can laugh even more ;)

This post was edited on 12-04-2004 at 02:49 AM by kangie.
12-04-2004 02:45 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

I know that ill look back and laugh at some of the people who have made my life hell, people like them won't get anywhere, they're stupid idiots, who have nothing better to do than to follow people around and bully on the little people, when we're older, with good jobs, nice cars etc. they will have 10 kids, each to different children, liven on a rough council estate in birmingham and be worthless chav's... </rave>
12-04-2004 03:27 AM
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
*nods* most of them will never be as happy as i am (even if im no famous.......... yet) theyll all be sitting there wondering why theyre no as wonderful as me ;p ooooh.... im bigheaded AND bitter :P but i have the right to be bitter :) but tbh, i think that theyll wish theyd had the guts to doo what they wanted, cos theyre gonna end up in deadend jobs, wheras ill have the brain to do something different to what everyone else does :D
12-04-2004 04:24 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: