I have the exact same phone like you, Matty.
Originally posted by Matty
--> Worst Feature
--> Your contacts in your phone book can only have one phone number, unlike my previous cell (Nokia 3595 which allowed multiple numbers per contacts)
I think you can have multiple numbers, but you need to set the contacts' numbers to be saved in phone's memory instead of SIM card's memory.
Assuming my phone model is the same as yours (Motorola "crappy" V300), here's the steps:
In the Phone Book, Contact's name/View/Edit/<this will get you to "Entry Details">/(change the"Store To" field to Phone, if you set it to SIM)/scroll down/.....MORE...../<this will get you to "Add New">/Phone Number.
Hope that helps.
I say this is the crappiest phone that I ever have.
1. The picture is extremely
low in quality and cannot be transferred to PC.
2. Ugly ringtones.
3. Games are not in full-version (and ugly).
4. The battery efficiency is bad (and I mean it).
5. It has antenna. I simply hate the phones's antenna.
6. I cannot search the name I want right away in the Phone Book. I only can get the first character of the name.
7. Sometimes, I change the ring styles unintentionally because the buttons on the side of the phone can be pressed easily although I flip the phone.
8. Definitely not an user-friendly phone (features are not easily accessed).
9. The phone has tons of useless features. I hate AIM.
10. The maximum number of Dialed Calls is only 10, and it's repeated. So, you can have the same contact in the list.
11. No bluetooth. No Infra-Red. No connectivity feature with PC (see No. 1).
12. The speakers is on the back of the phone. So it is hard to hear the ringtone.
13. Vibe & Ring ring style. It only vibrates 3 times and then goes ringing instead of vibrating and ringing at the same time.
14. Sometimes, the phone doesn't charge. I hate when I see "Unable to charge". I'd like to know if there's another phone that can display "Unable to charge" message.
15. There are other inconviniences I can't think of now, but I'm sure that there are some other reasons why I dislike the phone.
Why do I own this phone? Because I have to.
My cousin's contract has not been ended, but he has to go out of country. So he gave his phone for me and I now have to wait until the end of January 2005 to get a new phone.
Edit: I can only say Nokia is the best cell phone manufacturer. That's it.