What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » I bought my first guitar

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
I bought my first guitar
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: I bought my first guitar
quote:
Originally posted by Vantage
Hey man im just giving my opinion and my though on he did, i wasn't harsh at all :) Not my fault you have a diffrent opinion then mine? you have diffrent thoughs on what I should have said????Why don't you just concetrate on yourself for once and try to not worry on how much your opinion is diffrent then mine, and if your not able to do that, then go stuff yourself.

And if those rock stars didn't care what kind they played, they why would they bother to even buy those big ass fancy ones? cuz its better then those little middle class ones that they were playing :S common man its common sense, when you play guitar, you mostly look up to a better guitar like me A BC rich Beast, thats one of my fav's. But im pretty sure after a while with the BC rich Beast I'll be looking at a fender Stagemaster, who knows.

Actually, to be honest, you were quite harsh about this guitar, that was an opinion overload in my opinion.. Yes we have different thoughts, but I don't express certain thoughts because of the moralities of them.. I don't only concentrate on myself because I care for the feelings of other users on this forum, like you should, don't be self centred.

As you say an experienced guitarist has big ass expensive guitars, in my opinion, isn't the fender squier the cheaper version for the Fender Stratocaster?? That guitar is worth about £3000 where I come from.... To be fair thats like $6000USD, is that not a sweet guitar???? And its exactly the same, one of the most common guitars in the world is the fender squier to be honest, as i said before:

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
its the experience of knowing a decent guitar, and having a wide view, not liking only guitars that are associated with metal
12-05-2004 11:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: I bought my first guitar
anyway im not gonna go out and buy some $6000USD (which btw is like double (i think) in australia) guitar for my first guitar. what im no good and i quit (im not gonna :P) im sorry i didnt reach your standards.
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
12-06-2004 03:09 AM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
Hey Ash_, since you said you just started playing, I take it you dont compose your own music yet?  I'm kind of interested if you do, post back please. :)
12-06-2004 01:00 PM
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
Vantage, most people play a certain guitar because of the way it sounds not the way it looks.
Different guitars are good for different reasons. For example imagion clapton playing a BC Rich, the sound wouldnt suit the music. But them imagion Kirk Hammet playing a Gibson like the ones check berry played.
Also IMO the BC Rich has a very extreme looks, you either love them or hate them. Most people hate them.

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred

funny, Jimi hendrix didnt care what Guitar he had, nore Eric  Clapton or Jimmy Page or jeff Beck , they still played the Guitar Awesomely
Jimmy Page played telecasters, les pauls and that cool double neck sg
12-06-2004 05:12 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: