What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Need some Car ideas.

Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
Need some Car ideas.
Author: Message:
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Need some Car ideas.
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I'm not really into the 'flash' super cars, I'm more of a street car guy myself, that have good handling, good acceleration and look nice... Mitsubishi

wtf, ur younger than me, definatly not old enough to drive.

Anyways, when I can learn to drive (only a year and 1/2 to go!), i want to get just a nice car, that has loads of stuff inside (gps, dvd, surround soud, heated seats etc...). The people who have modded cars just look really stupid IMO, you almost never get to use all the mods, so ur just wasting your money.

you're 15, and i'm 14, I'm 1 and a half years younger than you according to your information in that post.

When Will you ever afford a car like that at your age when you'll learn to drive, think realistically here, you'll be 17, your insurance will be really high anyway, it'll cost more than you car possibly multiplied by two when you get your first car. You won't be able to afford that unless your family have won the lottery or something.  Why do people with modded cars look really stupid, If you learn how to use them properly, which a lot of people will, then its logical to be honest... Putting a dvd player in your car is a waste of money, a gps is okay.. but a dvd player, its just silly, you won't be able to watch it, only your passengers will be able to benefit, why have something in your car that you will never use :-/.

in car media systems can be added after you have bought the car, and arent that expensive, and dont affect the insurance costs (afaik).
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
12-09-2004 07:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Need some Car ideas.
quote:
Originally posted by sock
But the differences in quality between modern cars are quite small really
true

quote:
Originally posted by sock
quote:
Performances? pfff, like you will benefit of the performances on a normal public road. Go to the racetrack or roadshows if you want such cars.
I disagree about that... performance can be pleasuring, and used in responsible ways. BUT, many people care only about performance, just to show off. That's a wrong, childish use... Such people don't understand the joy of driving. :P
Also true. But what I meant with "performances" are the so called boost in performances with all the mods (rims, wings, lowered body, etc...), Not the differences in performances in normal "public road" cars...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-09-2004 08:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: