What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Need some Car ideas.

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
Need some Car ideas.
Author: Message:
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
RE: Need some Car ideas.
Want some REALLY nice cars?

Ferrari 360 Spider:
[Image: ferrari_360_spider_1_1024x768.jpg]

Ferrari Enzo (now out of production :():
[Image: ferrari.enzo.1.jpg]

Koenigsegg CC, the mos powerful production car:
[Image: koenigsegg_cc.jpg]

And to top it all off :banana::
McLaren F1, the  fastest production car:
[Image: MClaren%20F1.jpg]
[Image: McLaren%20F1.jpg]

Oh, and here's a bonus for you off-road lovers:
Lamborghini LM002, only 301 made:
[Image: lamborghini-lm00201.jpg]

This post was edited on 12-09-2004 at 06:27 PM by .blade//.
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
12-09-2004 06:23 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by blade

You dnt know something I know!!!! They've stopped That from production... maybe a new ferrarri is in production .. hint?

I'm not really into the 'flash' super cars, I'm more of a street car guy myself, that have good handling, good acceleration and look nice... Mitsubishi ;)

This post was edited on 12-09-2004 at 06:32 PM by user27089.
12-09-2004 06:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:

You dnt know something I know!!!! They've stopped That from production... maybe a new ferrarri is in production .. hint?

I didn't say there weren't new ferrari's in production, I said that the Enzo was out of production, HINT 8-).
12-09-2004 06:28 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
I didn't say there weren't new ferrari's in production, I said that the Enzo was out of production, HINT 8-).

8-).. by the way, a new ferarri enzo model is on its way... in case you couldn't take that hint lol... I found out from my super duper stuff, (the nuts magazine) ;). Either way, def. not my type of car ;).
12-09-2004 06:33 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
I'm not really into the 'flash' super cars, I'm more of a street car guy myself, that have good handling, good acceleration and look nice... Mitsubishi

wtf, ur younger than me, definatly not old enough to drive.

Anyways, when I can learn to drive (only a year and 1/2 to go!), i want to get just a nice car, that has loads of stuff inside (gps, dvd, surround soud, heated seats etc...). The people who have modded cars just look really stupid IMO, you almost never get to use all the mods, so ur just wasting your money.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
12-09-2004 06:46 PM
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:
quote:

8-).. by the way, a new ferarri enzo model is on its way... in case you couldn't take that hint lol... I found out from my super duper stuff, (the nuts magazine) ;). Either way, def. not my type of car ;).

No it's not :P The Enzo was a special car, 1000 made, 1000 sold, end of production. Any car RESEMBLING an Enzo is still not an Enzo.
12-09-2004 06:48 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
quote:
I'm not really into the 'flash' super cars, I'm more of a street car guy myself, that have good handling, good acceleration and look nice... Mitsubishi

wtf, ur younger than me, definatly not old enough to drive.

Anyways, when I can learn to drive (only a year and 1/2 to go!), i want to get just a nice car, that has loads of stuff inside (gps, dvd, surround soud, heated seats etc...). The people who have modded cars just look really stupid IMO, you almost never get to use all the mods, so ur just wasting your money.

you're 15, and i'm 14, I'm 1 and a half years younger than you according to your information in that post.

When Will you ever afford a car like that at your age when you'll learn to drive, think realistically here, you'll be 17, your insurance will be really high anyway, it'll cost more than you car possibly multiplied by two when you get your first car. You won't be able to afford that unless your family have won the lottery or something.  Why do people with modded cars look really stupid, If you learn how to use them properly, which a lot of people will, then its logical to be honest... Putting a dvd player in your car is a waste of money, a gps is okay.. but a dvd player, its just silly, you won't be able to watch it, only your passengers will be able to benefit, why have something in your car that you will never use :-/.
12-09-2004 06:52 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
[Image: img-1498-small.jpg]

http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=1498

Coool;)...put those things...dunno the name...like flames or smthng on the side of the car...(they allways put it on Pimp My Ride :P)

btw
i have a t-shirt my father bought me in france... it says...

"Ferrari ain't a car...it's a lifestyle"

:P..anyway does anyone know Bentley continental GT...It rules:)
12-09-2004 06:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
sock
Elite Member

Back in White! (with red stripes)

38 / Male / Flag
You seem to have an "American" taste, trax. :P Especially when saying that the 206 is a young woman's car. :dodgy: The 206 has the best handling in its category. It's a driver's car, which *happens* to look better than any other supermini. The 206 GTI is the best GTI of these days, and it is arguably more pleasuring than your faster and better-gripping EVO.

I agree that the Megane II's design is hard to digest, but that's exactly what makes it so special... It stands out.

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Also, Peugeots (French cars in general for that matter) are know to have a very robust chassy and body. They are build for long term use and don't go all rusty after a year. If you had an accident with a  Peugeot, chances are that your car isn't total loss and can be fixed and it will drive like before (unlike some other brands which go rusty relative quick and are ready for the scrapyard after even the smallest bumb).....
Funny, the common belief in Israel (and America probably) is just the opposite... They seem to believe that Japanese and Korean ones are more robust and reliable. But the differences in quality between modern cars are quite small really, that shouldn't be a reason to choose one car or another...

quote:
Performances? pfff, like you will benefit of the performances on a normal public road. Go to the racetrack or roadshows if you want such cars.
I disagree about that... performance can be pleasuring, and used in responsible ways. BUT, many people care only about performance, just to show off. That's a wrong, childish use... Such people don't understand the joy of driving. :P

blade, of course exotic Italian cars look amazing, but my point was that those French cars are affordable, they're a rational alternative to that modding business. By the way, the Peugeot 407's design is based on old Ferrari design concepts.
[Image: patchoulolhaxun7.jpg]
12-09-2004 07:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
:drool: Shit.... too many beautiful cars.... I just cant resist....
:pound:
12-09-2004 07:18 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: