What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos
Author: Message:
craigbrass

O.P. Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos
Hello People,

I have searched around and found that even though it had been suggested, it has never actually been done. I have experiance with this so have started doing it.

http://www.subsonicdemos.com/clients/msgplus/
Click on the .htm files.

Opinions and suggestions please people.

Yours,
Craig Brass
12-09-2004 08:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos
Umm, well actually, I have created a site called messenger plus! support, but because of recent host problems, i've had to change the domain, I will post here once that site has a new host and is re-uploaded, which should be done by tomorrow evening gmt.  The site is not at all affiliated with messenger plus! btw.

Oh and, your site doesn't even work for me at all, possibly a problem with my browser, but most people use firefox, so if this is the problem, then it should be made mozilla firefox friendly to be honest ;).

Maybe you should make the site more user friendly so that people can access things easily, you could set up a small site easily in that area...

This post was edited on 12-09-2004 at 08:48 PM by user27089.
12-09-2004 08:44 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
craigbrass

O.P. RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos
Its not a site, just a few flash tutorials for newbies at the moment. I posted the link so you guys can have a look at them. Once finished, Patchou will get them to put on the official site.
12-09-2004 09:02 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm afraid Patchou won't put them on the official site, he will not affiliate msgplus.net with any other sites regarding messenger plus! by all means you can advertise it on other sites afaik and on this forum. But my site nor yours will never be linked on msgplus.net or whatever ;).
12-09-2004 09:06 PM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
well ive got to say, these flash tutorials are so much better then all that ive seen before :)

12-09-2004 09:09 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

They are good tutorials yes, not the best flash tutorials i've seen, people know how to install messenger plus! without the sponsor its the uninstallation after that which most users find difficult, albeit it is handy in certain cases.
12-09-2004 09:13 PM
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
Good Job :) Im sure this will help a lot of people! Its set up really nice, and its nice and slow so if people wanted to go see where the compnents were for their sake they could, and wont miss the next step in the video.

i think traxors just jealous:wink:
12-09-2004 09:21 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
Good Job :) Im sure this will help a lot of people! Its set up really nice, and its nice and slow so if people wanted to go see where the compnents were for their sake they could, and wont miss the next step in the video.

i think traxors just jealous:wink:

No, I'm not putting him down or anything, it has a really nice look to it and I like the way the little boxes appear telling you what to do, I'm merely informing him about some other things and that it won't be put on msgplus.net as nothing like this ever is. plus, I think that how to install plus without the sponsor should be done with how to uninstall the sponsor or something ;).

jealous my ass
12-09-2004 09:24 PM
craigbrass

O.P. RE: Messenger Plus Flash Tutorials / Demos
Ok, I finished all the tutorials. Patchou, if you wanna put em on your site, please contact me. Also, please give me suggestions for more tutorials.
12-12-2004 08:08 PM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
Hey craigbrass!

thank you for working onthis. Actually, this is good because the tutorial section is currently being completely redesigned by MenthiX. You could contact him and tell him about your work, he may want to do something with it (http://shoutbox.menthix.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=3)

Thanks!
Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
12-13-2004 07:50 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: