What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » have you ever beeen drunk?

Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
have you ever beeen drunk?
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: have you ever beeen drunk?
Well to be honest, most sensible people don't get caught :refuck:!!

Nah seriously, you have to watch out when you're drinking, if you have over 300mg of alcohol in your blood you die of alcohol poisoning.
12-15-2004 09:05 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
GiantSpider
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
Two of my friends have had alcohol poisoning. 1 drank a bottle of whiskey. T'other 1 had 1 litre of cider. Funny world init.
12-15-2004 09:13 PM
Dempsey
Scripting Contest Winner

http://AdamDempsey.net

37 / Male / Flag
i hate it when you drink too much and the next day you dont rememebr everything, you have bits missing.

I lost about 3 hours one night, and when people started telling me stuff that i'd done the night before, i didnt believe them, but when 10 or 15 people start telling you the exact same story, you think it must be true.

I had about 15 cans of cider i think (B)(B)(B) and Aparently, i was pushing my mates lawnmower around his garden, chasing his chickens, i climbed up a tree and wass waving down at eveyone, sat on a bcnh and fell backwards, headfirst into a hedge and was pulling faces at my mates mum through a window.

Being drunk is good at the time, but it can be bad when you don't remember what you did :p
SoundPacks   -   Scripts   -   Skins

that's not a bug, thats an unexpected feature
12-15-2004 09:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
Two of my friends have had alcohol poisoning. 1 drank a bottle of whiskey. T'other 1 had 1 litre of cider. Funny world init.

1 Litre of cider isn't really a lot to be honest, but the bottle of wiskey is bad, my dad drank a bottle of wiskey when he was seventeen and fell into a ditch, he was in a coma for about 3 weeks I think, its just proof that what people say isn't a lie.

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
i hate it when you drink too much and the next day you dont rememebr everything, you have bits missing.

I lost about 3 hours one night, and when people started telling me stuff that i'd done the night before, i didnt believe them, but when 10 or 15 people start telling you the exact same story, you think it must be true.

I had about 15 cans of cider i think (B)(B)(B) and Aparently, i was pushing my mates lawnmower around his garden, chasing his chickens, i climbed up a tree and wass waving down at eveyone, sat on a bcnh and fell backwards, headfirst into a hedge and was pulling faces at my mates mum through a window.

Being drunk is good at the time, but it can be bad when you don't remember what you did :p

I hate it when you can't remember anything aswell, it feels like you have selective amnesia or something, then someone reminds you of the foolish things that you have done the previous night lol.

Some girls from my school got drunk, thats all you need to know, then well yea, some 18 yr old guys, well yeah!

All in all, I like to be drunk, but I can take the consequences to be honest.. but some, are actually quite bad.
12-15-2004 09:24 PM
XM4ST3RX

DJ Scoop!

37 / Male / –
Hi,

I dont really goto outter parties (out around houses and streets LoL) very often as much as we normally celebrate or go out down the town, nightclubbing etc...

But there was this one occasion back when i was 16 and me and my mate had a bottle of 3 litre cider each and we were spinning while drinking it and everything... we were little dafties at the time too as we all hung around parks etc... was fun at the time.

Anyways we would do crazy thing's of which some i cant even remember LoL... like roll around on the grass laughing our heads off... maybe that was something to do with the weed too? errr... well thats another story haha...

My story really isnt that interesting i know, but err i dunno... hard to explain, it was just good at the time :P
That story ended up me and my friend walking to my house and me puking all over.. and my friend several times LoL...

i believe i said (when sober) "Thats the last time im drinking".... i think i say more silly things when im sober ;) hehe :P

This post was edited on 12-16-2004 at 04:34 PM by WDZ.
12-15-2004 09:27 PM
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: have you ever beeen drunk?
quote:
Originally posted by chris
and take a piss test every weed:
I hope that pun wasn't intentional :gfdrin:
12-15-2004 09:29 PM
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
im not that into drinking, its not that fun and it doesnt taste all that good
but i have been drunk before
12-15-2004 09:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
Every time we go out (I'm a nerdie and it takes a lot of convincing for me to go out) I end up drunk and doing crazy stuff.

The other night I drank 3 vodka-based drinks and 1 litre of beer, and I ended up in the beach, trying to drown myself (and alone, since I had told my friends I was going to my house).

The reason why the drinks hit me so hard is because I'm very short (almost as a little person, but I'm not technically one), and the alcohol doesn't take so long to go to my brain. :P

Other times, thankfully, I haven't done THAT kind of things. Just stay somewhere, wondering why the world spins so fast, but nothing extreme.

I also hate those moments when I can't remember anything. :P There was a time I told a friend that I liked a girl, and when he told me I didn't remember saying it. :|

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

12-15-2004 09:58 PM
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
See, you are pathethic, for example :-/
12-15-2004 11:09 PM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
yeah i don't really like the taste of alcohol, not that i've had much at all... not really any but i'd rather just drink some coke or softdrink and keep my inhibititions :)
Segosa is newb.
12-15-2004 11:13 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: