What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Plus! Gatherings!

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
Messenger Plus! Gatherings!
Author: Message:
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
RE: Messenger Plus! Gatherings!
GUYS! We can't expect Patchou to travel all over the world just to have some meetings?
He's a human being too, you know?
Patchou already had to be in Paris for other stuff, and me and wtbw arranged to meet.
We later came with the idea that other people might want to meet too, so we invited everyone over.
Don't think Patchou is coming to Paris just to meet some persons of the community, wtbw and I don't live near paris either...
Just be happy if you're able to come to paris, and if you can't then that's just pity... YOU want to meet Patchou, so why should Patchou come to you? if you want to meet him, you do the travelling :P

That's just my two cents though...
[Image: theblasp.png]
12-16-2004 04:39 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
GiantSpider
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
  • Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire
  • Birmingham

Lazy Arse

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
GUYS! We can't expect Patchou to travel all over the world just to have some meetings?
Patchou already had to be in Paris for other stuff, and me and wtbw arranged to meet.
We later came with the idea that other people might want to meet too, so we invited everyone over.
Don't think Patchou is coming to Paris just to meet some persons of the community, wtbw and I don't live near paris either...
Just be happy if you're able to come to paris, and if you can't then that's just pity... YOU want to meet Patchou, so why should Patchou come to you? if you want to meet him, you do the travelling

Amen!
12-16-2004 04:42 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Just be happy if you're able to come to paris, and if you can't then that's just pity... YOU want to meet Patchou, so why should Patchou come to you? if you want to meet him, you do the travelling :P

That's just my two cents though...

^o)

quote:
Originally posted by Wabz
Well Patchou doesn't need to be there really, I'm sure people would like to meet the likes of me, wtbw , Time, Zero1, Zipp, and Sean in the UK.  I know there all not forum members here but there all involved in the messenger community
quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
Yeah I agree with Wabz. A little get together even without Patch would be good. I'd be up for that.

:p

Its already been said that we don't need to get patchou to be there at all, we could just do a plus! user meet up and it would suffice. I'm sure Patchou appreciates all of the fuss anyway ;).
12-16-2004 04:43 PM
GiantSpider
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
We'll get on the phone to Morissey: see if he can't finance a world tour out of his own pocket.............
12-16-2004 04:46 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
why dont we start a fund to pay for plane tickets to fly patchou around the word?
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
12-16-2004 05:36 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
why dont we start a fund to pay for plane tickets to fly patchou around the word?

Yeah, that would be cool I suppose, good Idea, we could set up a paypal account or something, and get people to donate to the Messenger Plus! World Tour, that way, he wouldn't be out of pocket for the plane tickets at all.. nice idea saral.. I'm up for putting a link on my site, if someone is willing to create a small site for the 'messenger plus! world tour fund', and we could fly Patchou around the world, and if we make enough, which is a possibility, set up accomodation for Patchou.
12-16-2004 05:39 PM
MessEnGer

mess the world

40 / Male / –
Why don't we just install the sponsor program and ask our friends to do the same so that patchou gets more money and travels around more :P
12-16-2004 06:34 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
I had the idea :refuck:
12-16-2004 06:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:

Yeah, that would be cool I suppose, good Idea, we could set up a paypal account or something, and get people to donate to the Messenger Plus! World Tour, that way, he wouldn't be out of pocket for the plane tickets at all.. nice idea saral.. I'm up for putting a link on my site, if someone is willing to create a small site for the 'messenger plus! world tour fund', and we could fly Patchou around the world, and if we make enough, which is a possibility, set up accomodation for Patchou.

ill set the site up, in a day or two
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
12-16-2004 07:06 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
ill set the site up, in a day or two

Cool Saral, you need temporary hosting or not?
12-16-2004 07:10 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: