What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Quake death toll nears 10,000 [CNN.com]

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
Quake death toll nears 10,000 [CNN.com]
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Quake death toll nears 10,000 [CNN.com]
I live in India and well in the andaman and nicobar islands ... ppl say that the topography has changed sice that unfateful day !!!!! There were over 120 quakes after it in the comming week of which many were bout 6 on the r. scale !!!! Also i read in the leading newspaper of india that the energy released in the quake / quakes was equivalent to 20+ bombs which were dropped on hiroshima and i heard that the world weather is also been effected. There was a lot of rain in the middle east or something but the weather has definately changed. I saw the movie day after tommorow a few weeks back and man i hope something like that doesn't happen.
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-20-2005 01:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
yes the weather have changed. land size and shape changed in indonesia by a lot. aceh is actually now a tad smaller since water covered it. now they are worrying that the fault line south of the epicentre on dec 26 is stressed, so maybe in the next 10-20 years, another big earthquake will happen
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
01-21-2005 03:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I live in India and well in the andaman and nicobar islands ... ppl say that the topography has changed sice that unfateful day !!!!! There were over 120 quakes after it in the comming week of which many were bout 6 on the r. scale !!!! Also i read in the leading newspaper of india that the energy released in the quake / quakes was equivalent to 20+ bombs which were dropped on hiroshima and i heard that the world weather is also been effected. There was a lot of rain in the middle east or something but the weather has definately changed. I saw the movie day after tommorow a few weeks back and man i hope something like that doesn't happen.
I figure that the world is near it's end, it's at it's final disaster, "in the bible it says that, 3 major wars will happen, one is a 10 year world war, and how long has this war being going on...WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! HES TERMINATING US!! dun dun dun!
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
01-21-2005 04:08 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Skin Ticket

I figure that the world is near it's end, it's at it's final disaster, "in the bible it says that, 3 major wars will happen, one is a 10 year world war, and how long has this war being going on...WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! HES TERMINATING US!! dun dun dun!

Skin ticket: aka Doomsday predictor. C'mon all u can do is hope for the best man. You have to have faith and think positively. In that way the world can end in neway by a big meteor shower or something but can we do anything about it (well except the stunt in armegeddon). All you can do is hope everything will go well. :D
Hopefully we will get thru and man must learn from his mistakes and try to help nature instead of destroy it. Newayz enough said. We will find out whats gonna happen in a few years :P
[sarcasm - jokingly] Till then all ya guyz go to church or neother place of worship and pray to god this doesn't happen [/sarcasm - jokingly]
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-21-2005 07:30 AM
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
i think not. there are other much more destructive disasters and wars. in history there are bigger earthquakes causing a bigger death toll. and since the 2 world wars, there is no other worldwide scruffles. if you go by the bible's defination of doomsday, it's happening over and over again :/
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
01-21-2005 11:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: