What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums

Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums
Author: Message:
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums
(English translation below)

Messenger Plus! heeft nu ook een officieel Nederlandstalig forum! Wij willen alle Belgen, Nederlanders en alle andere Nederlandstaligen uitnodigen op dit nieuwe forum. Je kunt er terrecht voor alles wat met Messenger Plus! te maken heeft zoals hulp en suggesties, maar ook de gevorderde Nederlandstalige Plus! gebruiker is zeker welkom.

Aangezien Nederlands de op twee na meest gebruikte niet-Engelse taal is in Messenger Plus! ontstond een tijd geleden het idee om een Nederlandstalig forum te maken waar mensen hun vragen en ideeën kwijt kunnnen in hun eigen taal. Een idee wat vooral kwam vanwege het succes met het Spaanse forum.

De bedoeling van een Nederlandstalig forum is om mensen die niet zo geweldig zijn met het Engels ook te kunnen helpen met alles wat met Messenger Plus! te maken heeft. Het Nederlandstalige forum wordt onderhouden door mensen die veel van Messenger Plus! afweten en vele hiervan zijn op dit forum "elite member" of zijn Plus! betatester. Het forum is goedgekeurd door Patchou als "Officieel Nederlandstalig Messenger Plus! forum".

Om berichten te kunnen plaatsen op het Nederlandstalige forum moet je je eerst even registreren, dit duurt nog geen 2 minuten. Nadat je geregistreerd bent kan je jezelf direct aanmelden met je eigen gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord.

Tot ziens op het officiële Nederlandstalige Messenger Plus! forum...

http://www.msgforum.nl

We hopen je vaker te zien, voeg de URL toe aan je favorieten

Messenger Plus! has a official Dutch Messenger Plus! forum now! We would like to invite all Dutch speaking people to join this new forum. You can come to the Dutch forum for everything related to Messenger Plus! like help and suggestions, but experienced Dutch Plus! users are also very much welcome.

Because Dutch is the third most used non-English language in Messenger Plus! the idea came up to create a Dutch forum where people could ask their questions and submit ideas in their own language. An idea what was born mainly because of the succes that the Spanish forum has.

The meaning of the Dutch forum is to allow people who are not that good in English to get help and everything related to Messenger Plus! too. The Dutch forum is maintained by people who are experienced with Messenger Plus!, most of them are either "elite member" here or Plus! betatester. The forum is approved by Patchou as "Official Dutch Messenger Plus! forum".

To be able to post a message on the Dutch forum you will need to register first, this doesn't take more then 2 minutes. After you registered you will be able to sign in with your own username and password.

See you at the official Dutch Messenger Plus! forum...

http://www.msgforum.nl

We hope to see you more often, add the URL to your bookmarks

This post was edited on 02-27-2006 at 05:37 PM by WDZ.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
01-09-2005 09:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Omar
Spammin' Member!

I have Chrono in my hands! MWAHAHA!!

47 / Male / Flag
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
An idea what was born mainly because of the succes that the Spanish forum has.
Thanks.... :p
quote:
The Dutch forum is maintained by people who are experienced with Messenger Plus!, most of them are either "elite member" here or Plus! betatester.
And KnightieBoy...:refuck:

Anyway, Im really happy for you guys.... Keep up the good work... :) (y)
Comunidad Hispana Oficial del Messenger Plus!  
TReKiE, you might as well face it... you are a dutchie (clogs, tulips and all that) :banana:
01-09-2005 11:18 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
Finally! Well done guys :P
quote:
An idea what was born mainly because of the succes that the Spanish forum has.
:bow: @ us :P
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
01-10-2005 02:44 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
KnightieBoy

Yeah right!

– / Male / –
I'm so happy the forums finally opened.. After modding and some trouble..finally.. I would like to thank MenthiX (and the rest of the Forumteam) for all the trouble and time they've put in this..
01-10-2005 02:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Geniuzzz

55 / Male / –
(English translation below)

OK, het Nederlands mag dan op twee na de meest gebruikte niet Engelse taal zijn in MSN Plus!, toch is dit in mijn ogen een verspilling van energie. Wie garandeert er mij nu dat alle onderwerpen op alle berichtenborden in alle talen behandeld zullen worden? Of zal iemand zich ook nog bezig houden met het vertalen van alle berichten en het synchronizeren van alle berichten borden in alle talen???

==================================================

OK, even with dutch being the third most used non-English language in MSN Plus! , this sounds like a waste of energy to me. Who is going to guarantee that all subjects will be handled on all bulletin boards in all languages? Or will someone be reponsible for translating all postings and synchronizing all bulletin boards in all languages?

This post was edited on 01-10-2005 at 02:49 PM by Geniuzzz.
01-10-2005 02:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
KnightieBoy

Yeah right!

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Geniuzzz
Who is going to guarantee that all subjects will be handled on all bulletin boards in all languages?
It's just forums for dutch-speaking people who need help and prefer to post in dutch.. we're going to help people with problems.. we're not going to copy all the stuff of this board.. or do you mean something else?

This post was edited on 01-10-2005 at 02:56 PM by KnightieBoy.
[Image: MsgPlusNL.gif]
01-10-2005 02:55 PM
Geniuzzz

55 / Male / –
What I mean is that people who do not understand dutch, could miss usefull postings because they will not appear on the English board.

Unless.... (construct a sentence yourself with the following tokens)
- people
- dutch only
- usefull
- able
- ;-)

01-10-2005 03:12 PM
KnightieBoy

Yeah right!

– / Male / –
quote:
What I mean is that people who do not understand dutch, could miss usefull postings because they will not appear on the English board.

- people
- dutch only
- usefull
- able
- ;-)
every helper on the dutch forums is a member here and I know most of us check both boards, so if anyone needs something that has been discussed on the dutch forums, a helper just posts it here in english.. it's not like there will be a complete new problem.. I don't think people here who don't speak dutch will miss out on much..
[Image: MsgPlusNL.gif]
01-10-2005 03:17 PM
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by KnightieBoy
quote:

- people
- dutch only
- usefull
- able
- ;-)
every helper on the dutch forums is a member here and I know most of us check both boards, so if anyone needs something that has been discussed on the dutch forums, a helper just posts it here in english.. it's not like there will be a complete new problem.. I don't think people here who don't speak dutch will miss out on much..

indeed, if there's (for example) a bug found in Plus! and it's posted on the Dutch support forum but not yet known here, then we will post it here :).
Anything usefull to both communities will be posted in both boards. People won't miss anything :).
01-10-2005 03:22 PM
Geniuzzz

55 / Male / –
I'll take that for granted;-)

thx a lot
01-10-2005 03:25 PM
Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode