What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » should cannabis legalised?

Pages: (13): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 » Last »
should cannabis legalised?
Author: Message:
Munty

You give love a bad name.

31 / Male / –
RE: should cannabis legalised?
Also in Canada one type of drug [i forgot] can be used and bought online without being charged.
[Image: acdcartsig0hq.png]
04-10-2005 12:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
Incorrect guys..
Weed is more harmfull that smoko's.. Weed contains around 420 chemicals while gigs only contain about ten.
04-10-2005 12:53 AM
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
agreed. people have become lazy and looking for 'quick fixes'
theres a whole world out there to see and to live, and people should start living because they would get high naturally from life.
if you don't respect your self and sink to the level of the gutter and use drugs etc then why should decent people respect you?

it's true. i agree, it's mainly laziness and an easy way to get away from "stress" and such. i'm not sure, but i think when it comes to cancer patients, it doesn't HEAL, it just help's relieve stress. i have no opinion eitherway when it comes to those affected by cancer smoking weed.

before i posted that it should be made legal, well... in canada i don't really have a say in anything :-/ although "theoretically" i do. so, i just get prepared for the worst. i mean, i already know it will be legalized, it's not like i can do anything about it. i tried contacting the government, arguing my side on many of issues, and i received messages back etc. (i was 'honored' to get a reply actually :^))... but all they always say is "thank you for your input, we respect your opinion. your letter will be forwarded to blah blah blah" :|

honestly i'm gonna wait till i'm of higher status in this society, and than i'll break out a revolution...:refuck:

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
it would be better to make tobacco and alcohol illegal
i'd have to say i agree about tobacco. not only does it cause damage to the person smoking it, but second hand smoke is harmful too, and also very annoying. as for alcohol, a lot of people would be enraged about it being made illegal :-/ .. although personally i dislike all kinds of alcohol i don't think it should be made illegal. there are not so many problems with it anymore, drunk driving is an issue still, but i dunno.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

04-10-2005 08:20 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
you can't turn something like tobacco illegal, after its been legal for so long.

You would have so many people who are now suddenly criminals for doing something that the other day was completely legal. The government continues to try and get people off ciggarettes, and once the demand is low enough, the private sector will have thier say and there wont be many ciggarettes on sale.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
04-10-2005 08:43 AM
-Bogan-

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
you can't turn something like tobacco illegal, after its been legal for so long.

You would have so many people who are now suddenly criminals for doing something that the other day was completely legal. The government continues to try and get people off ciggarettes, and once the demand is low enough, the private sector will have thier say and there wont be many ciggarettes on sale.

How do u think all the hippies felt when after about 5-6 years of marijuna being acceptable to use there told it's illegal + marijuna inspires creativity take The beatles for example their the greatest band ever and because of marijuna they were able to make great songs like "I am the walrus" and "Strawberry Fields forever"
[Image: user-bogan.gif]
04-11-2005 10:37 AM
-Bogan-

35 / Male / –
Oh yeah I also forgot Bob marley with great songs like "smoke two joints" which was inspired by the drug.
[Image: user-bogan.gif]
04-11-2005 10:39 AM
user2319
Disabled Account

RE: RE: should cannabis legalised?
quote:
Originally posted by Scone
Incorrect guys..
Weed is more harmfull that smoko's..
Correct. But what sicko would smoke more than one joint a day? :wall: Cigarette-people count in packs/day!

quote:
Weed contains around 420 chemicals while gigs only contain about ten.

Who the ruddy hell cares about the amount of chemicals inside? Does that matter?
04-14-2005 08:17 PM
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
think i read somewhere that theres other reasons why it wont be legalised, the goverenment wont legalise it because they cant tax it. I think theres laws against taxing things if they have been previously illegal

This post was edited on 04-16-2005 at 05:52 PM by Veggie.
04-16-2005 05:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Rik

31 / Male / Flag
i think not
it would be better if they didn't produce them in the first place

This post was edited on 04-16-2005 at 07:20 PM by Rik.
04-16-2005 07:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by PlusFan
Correct. But what sicko would smoke more than one joint a day? Cigarette-people count in packs/day!

but you dont really gret a high of smokes, plus after you smoke weed you start to burn out and just wanna do nothing :\

everyone who smokes weed smokes 2 or more joints a day :\...plus when you use a bong and a pipe it'll prolly amount up to more than 2 joints anyways...if you have a lot and there arent many people in the sesion :-#
just who cares already, they should legalize it.

quote:
Originally posted by Cool Rik
i think not
it would be better if they didn't produce them in the first place

in my oppinion drugs are for losers

i was like that when i was 12 too :\

This post was edited on 04-16-2005 at 07:18 PM by marissa.
04-16-2005 07:16 PM
Pages: (13): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: