What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » should cannabis legalised?

Pages: (13): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 13 » Last »
should cannabis legalised?
Author: Message:
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
RE: should cannabis legalised?
quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
quote:
Originally posted by Skin Ticket
I think at least weed should be legalized b/c, It's jsut the same effect as alcohol basically nothing really diffferent,

you'd know this how skin? back  your Claims up
Dude, My lifestyles teaches this ever single year, there both drugs, sure htey harm your health but what does the goverment care, all they want is money from the fines!
I don't do weed, I've only done abotu a joint and htats it, it was at a concert last week, but big woop who cares,

Weed is just as harmful as a cig, Their both drugs.
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
01-20-2005 04:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
MC.POP

the DJ that hits the limitz

36 / Male / –
since its bad for u y do it in the first place?
[Image: spidermansig5.jpg]
01-20-2005 04:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by MC.POP
since its bad for u y do it in the first place?
I don't do it, only once, Don't feel like doing it again tho.  I don't care if it's bad for me anyways, cigarettes are bad.. why arent they illegal
01-20-2005 04:28 AM
Flames

34 / Male / –
should it count as a drug?!

there're so many ppl smoking those in downtown vancouver, as the best city in the world-those stuff makes our city smell bad!
[Image: flames.png]

[Image: ucb.gif]
01-20-2005 04:39 AM
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
Smoking is a drug, alchol is a drug, caffine is a drug, anything that modifys the central nervous system is a drug.
01-20-2005 04:40 AM
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
tbh its up to people what they do with there life if they want to screw it up with drugs and smoking and alcahol no-one can realy stop them except if it is iligal and that wat this topic is about so basicle you are doing two bad things screwing up your life with drugs and disobeying the law
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
01-20-2005 04:46 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
quote:
quote:
I think at least weed should be legalized b/c, It's jsut the same effect as alcohol basically nothing really diffferent,

Dude, My lifestyles teaches this ever single year, there both drugs, sure htey harm your health but what does the goverment care, all they want is money from the fines!
I don't do weed, I've only done abotu a joint and htats it, it was at a concert last week, but big woop who cares,

and you'd believe a teacher? LMAO , years i was at skool the teachers knew jack,  but from what traxor said, marijuana is somewhat better for you than Cigeretta tar, is true,  do they tell you that at skool?.. prolly not,  an why? again prolly not,  iv'e only smoked 5 ciggies in my life, then went over to Marijuana/hash , Hasg is from my belief is suposed to be somewhat stronger than marijuana, but didnt do alot for me so i stuck to marijuana , but saying Alcohol an weed is or has the same affects is totally wrong, ,
01-20-2005 04:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and you'd believe a teacher? LMAO , years i was at skool the teachers knew jack,  but from what traxor said, marijuana is somewhat better for you than Cigeretta tar, is true,  do they tell you that at skool?.. prolly not,  an why? again prolly not,  iv'e only smoked 5 ciggies in my life, then went over to Marijuana/hash , Hasg is from my belief is suposed to be somewhat stronger than marijuana, but didnt do alot for me so i stuck to marijuana , but saying Alcohol an weed is or has the same affects is totally wrong, ,
All I'm saying is they both do damage to the brain, cigarettes is more body killing than weed, very little cases people have died of marijuana, not nearly as much as cigs, cigs should be illegal!
01-20-2005 05:00 AM
MC.POP

the DJ that hits the limitz

36 / Male / –
in texas which is over here cigs are almost not allowed there has been a decrease in the number of smokers.
[Image: spidermansig5.jpg]
01-20-2005 05:03 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
All I'm saying is they both do damage to the brain, cigarettes is more body killing than weed, very little cases people have died of marijuana, not nearly as much as cigs, cigs should be illegal!

Cigs arent illiegal coz the Government Gets the tax from  each sale of a Ciggie Box. i somehow dont think ciggies will ever be illegal,  all the Government can do an is doing is putting on the packages "smoking can harm you an or the baby your carrying" just aswell im not pregnant :P
01-20-2005 07:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (13): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 13 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: