What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Ads

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Ads
Author: Message:
x2zen

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Ads
quote:
Originally posted by XeYaTan
I understand what you all mean there is already a countdown and all that stuff, but I know many who think that this is an agreement and the Plus! install ads jjust by installing it and therefor have not instaled Plus! 
Sorry for saying this but persons who actually installs the sponsor and then complaints about it and blaming Plus! etc, should IMO never have been born, now dont go flaming me because the Plus! installer is so userfriendly and is not misleading or whatsoever.

Just my 2 cents
02-28-2005 03:10 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
XeYaTan

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Ads
quote:
Originally posted by A. Madsen
quote:
I understand what you all mean there is already a countdown and all that stuff, but I know many who think that this is an agreement and the Plus! install ads jjust by installing it and therefor have not instaled Plus! 
Sorry for saying this but persons who actually installs the sponsor and then complaints about it and blaming Plus! etc, should IMO never have been born, now dont go flaming me because the Plus! installer is so userfriendly and is not misleading or whatsoever.

Just my 2 cents

hey take it easy :S I am just trying to tell you, not bein offensive so relax for a minute ;)
If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect, then why practice?
02-28-2005 03:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
x2zen

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
hey take it easy  I am just trying to tell you, not bein offensive so relax for a minute 
??

I wasnt talking directly to you, and I'm not angry. I'm just telling everyone what I think :)
02-28-2005 03:13 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
For there to be no complaints about the installation of the sponser, Patchou would have to put a big sign saying DONT INSTALL SPONSER PROGRAM or something along those lines just to get the message through. I know that would make people stop complaining about the installer but would the company undertaking the sponsership be happy? I don't think so. You also have to think about it on Patchou's side of the story, he has to please the users AND the sponsership company.
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

02-28-2005 03:16 PM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
Something to add:

The sponsor from C2Media in Messenger Plus! has been stripped down. It is the lightest version of the sponsor. There is no way it'll harm one's computer.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

02-28-2005 04:03 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: