What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Okay.. Pissed off me

Pages: (10): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 » Last »
Okay.. Pissed off me
Author: Message:
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
RE: Okay.. Pissed off me
I agree, we need another mod, there isn't always an admin or a mod online either but that's not the biggest deal....
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
04-23-2005 05:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
I dont know if any of you have really realized how many good helping members haven't been as active on the forums because of the spam.  Here's a quick list of who I notest. 

Add me too.
[Image: top.gif]
04-23-2005 05:50 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton

Okay..

1. Don't bother asking or questioning if you will become a mod. It' pointless and we'll just say no.

2. We only really need 1 maybe 2 more moderators.

3. Don't make out like it is a problem with staffing either.We have a more than adequate moderation team already and we can cope with anything. It is the members who need to get their act together.

4. The main problems I was talking about in regards to reported posts are some times spam, easily dealt with. Alot of it these days are things like "flaming" "being disrespectful" and things like that. A new moderator won't help solve that.

I had more points, but I forgot them
I know that a new mod/mods wont solve the problems but i suggested the idea as it may make the load less on the existing ones. Cause u had said that it was very irritating. Yes ppl do need to clean up their act but new mods will make the work easier for all staff members as work per head decreases and as most of the time if there is 1 mod online then the work that others have to do when they come online would be less :)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
04-23-2005 06:57 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
lylesback2

i seen him on the Neowin Foriums i htink
04-23-2005 07:31 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
I'm not sure if a new mod would solve many problems at all =/
The community has to be educated, it just takes the fun away if you have to start being nasty to enforce the rules. I know theres always going to be a few users that don't but lets hope thats a minority in the future.
Segosa is newb.
04-23-2005 07:40 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: RE: Okay.. Pissed off me
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
The community has to be educated, it just takes the fun away if you have to start being nasty to enforce the rules. I know theres always going to be a few users that don't but lets hope thats a minority in the future.

i think we need 1 or 2 new Mods .. dont see many aound here now like Chrono, not that i see hiom around much anymore  as i did before when i first started using these forums ,,
04-23-2005 08:01 AM
BEWARE^^

I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Re

37 / Other / –
RE: RE: RE: Okay.. Pissed off me
quote:
Originally posted by Demz
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah

i think we need 1 or 2 new Mods .. dont see many aound here now like Chrono, not that i see hiom around much anymore  as i did before when i first started using these forums ,,

maybe some of the mods have other things to do then staying arround here maybe they are concentrating on there work that they wanna do later i dunno ;)
[Image: .jpg]
if you need help with unrealircd tell me and i will help ya out.
04-23-2005 09:23 AM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by BEWARE^^

maybe some of the mods have other things to do then staying arround here maybe they are concentrating on there work that they wanna do later

We all appreciate that they may have other things to do than be here, however we also still need moderators to try and moderate the forum, especially as an insurance policy since the forum seems to have spouts of new members who maybe require a little damage limitation.
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
04-23-2005 09:29 AM
BEWARE^^

I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Re

37 / Other / –
RE: RE: Okay.. Pissed off me
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:

maybe some of the mods have other things to do then staying arround here maybe they are concentrating on there work that they wanna do later

We all appreciate that they may have other things to do than be here, however we also still need moderators to try and moderate the forum, especially as an insurance policy since the forum seems to have spouts of new members who maybe require a little damage limitation.

yea okay but then the staff must deside who is gonna be those mods and untill then i think it will be like this :)
[Image: .jpg]
if you need help with unrealircd tell me and i will help ya out.
04-23-2005 09:33 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
maybe some of the mods have other things to do then staying arround here maybe they are concentrating on there work that they wanna do later i dunno

As Anubis said, we still need Mods/ More of them, damage control etc,  i dont see many on here anymore ,
04-23-2005 09:59 AM
Pages: (10): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: