What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Do you think it's fashionally cool to drink?

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
Do you think it's fashionally cool to drink?
Author: Message:
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Do you think it's fashionally cool to drink?
Drinking is fine in the right quianitys and it's find to binge some nights as long as you know what you are going to feel like the next day, i felt really bad after my lst bindge dam sasha's party :S and i am put off binging for a bit as the next day i was so ill :cry:
06-16-2005 03:25 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dempsey
Scripting Contest Winner

http://AdamDempsey.net

37 / Male / Flag
w00tage, i just celebrated finishing college by having a few drinks (B)(B)  lol
SoundPacks   -   Scripts   -   Skins

that's not a bug, thats an unexpected feature
06-16-2005 03:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
w00tage, i just celebrated finishing college by having a few drinks (B)(B)  lol

As in finhed all your work now :P Well yey dempsey can have a break beofre a job and can go back to working on his plugins, website etc :P
06-16-2005 05:05 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by marissa
what the hell...im assuming your friend bernardo is 13 too, so how the hell can he buy drinks?

your ex-ex-girlfriend is a retard. Drinking is so dumb (in my opinion) and NO ONE at that age should be able to look at alchohol! Look how stupid you become when you drink...
im so anti-drinking.

and yes, drinking and doing drugs has become something that makes you look "cool" to everyone else. (maybe it's always been like this) But everyone else is probably just chugging down the beers to look cool too, so really, you're not impressing anyone so "dont dress to impress"

word my friend... word...

I know a girl who woke up in the middle of nowhere after getting drunk, naked a and raped. Another one who bought a glass of alcohol from a bar and the next thing people noticed was someone stuck something in it and was shaking and shivering on the floor like if she was gonna die. Another girl vomitted all night and ended up at the hospital in serious condition cause she vomitted too much blood. I know two guys who had massive car accidents driving drunk, one who's car went to the trash but was safe, the other one tickled paralisis and had to wear protective stuff over his next for a year and drink bottles (yes BOTTLES) of pain killers every day...

If any of you thinks he's "cool" enough to give me a reason FOR drinking rather then against... be my guest... cause there are none

People drink just because its "cool" then they get drunk and so "wow man i got all drunk and shit! SO COOOL!" get a life people... unless you want to end yours with a street light hanging out of your stomach or dead at the hospital cause your liver just gave up...

And don't give me any of your "i drink with moderation" BULLSHIT...  why do you drink with moderation? cause vodka tastes good? cause "sex on the beach" smelles good?... get lost, you drink you stink like fuckin hell and even cherry coke is tastier then most alcohol...
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
06-17-2005 12:48 AM
Dr Laytex

35 / Male / –
you really against that all those "drugs and alcohol" nimicitor
"I Shall be an autocrat, that's my trade; and the good lord shall forgive me, that's his."
Catherine The Great
06-17-2005 07:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Do you think it's fashionally cool to drink?
quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
And don't give me any of your "i drink with moderation" BULLSHIT...  why do you drink with moderation? cause vodka tastes good? cause "sex on the beach" smelles good?... get lost, you drink you stink like fuckin hell and even cherry coke is tastier then most alcohol...

If your going to use opinions to back up arguments so shall i, I like the taste of beer than most soft drinks. I am pretty sure that beer is better for the teeth that softdrinks, a can of beer is proberbly more healty than a can of soft drink.

I DO drink in moderation, i go down the pub and have a few pints while discussing the finer points in life, what can you see is wrong with that?

I dont mind people that dont drink i HATE people who force there opinons onto others, like people having a go at people who drink as they dont.

06-17-2005 05:42 PM
Punk_Out

RANCID!!!!

35 / Male / –
i think some people do it to look cool, but i'm not a big drinker just a pothead and a mushroom man!  There is no problem having a drink once and awhile during social gatherings (hanging out)!
MUAHAHAHA!
06-20-2005 11:04 PM
crazihouse

35 / Male / –
There was a party near my house. The girl that organized the party invited about 20 people. 60 people showed up. There is a depanneur near-by. Need I say more?

Drinking can lead to horrible stuff if you decide to consume as much stuff as you humanly can possible. That is why you must establish a limit. Drink responsibly and not stupidly like an old drunk crookedly walking through the city streets.
[Image: wdz.gif]
06-21-2005 02:55 AM
dylan!

l33t p4int3r

– / Male / Flag
my answer to this thread is as simple as "yes" but my repsonse is "no":P...drinking is bad for you:P:banana:
06-21-2005 03:06 AM
Dr Laytex

35 / Male / –
i think drinkin is fine for parties with people and stuff but if you drink alone because you have problems etc thats not good (N)
"I Shall be an autocrat, that's my trade; and the good lord shall forgive me, that's his."
Catherine The Great
06-21-2005 03:40 AM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: