What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » All you clean freaks rejoice! You're slowly killing yourself!

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
All you clean freaks rejoice! You're slowly killing yourself!
Author: Message:
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: All you clean freaks rejoice! You're slowly killing yourself!
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
A world where wars are waged over which was the best Captain of the Enterprise :cheesy:
* RaceProUK builds a Star Trek-proof bunker
[Image: spartaafk.png]
07-05-2005 09:19 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
A world where wars are waged over which was the best Captain of the Enterprise :cheesy:
* raceprouk builds a Star Trek-proof bunker

* Tasha joins raceprouk in the bunker :blah!:

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
whats this about tuna and swordfish?

Tuna and Swordfish have small amounts of mercury in them. That’s why you should never eat 5 tones one tuna in one sitting or you will die of mercury poisoning.

I really didn't know that. :o
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
07-05-2005 09:44 PM
wacky

Chromo :wink:

– / – / Flag
Bah.. that's silly.

* wacky starts again :chrongue:

Ok.. I have a friend who hasnt taken a shower in over 4 months. Why? Well, he's one of those guys that's against chemical products and such.  But anyways, he's fine.. He's not sick, but he looks a little gross.. What do you expect :chrongue: But.. taking a shower isn't about being clean, imo. It's about looking clean. You can go around for a week without taking a shower and you wont start getting germs that will eat you up :rolleyes: Anywho, just taking a shower is bad, because the skin creates oils. Those oils protect it from germs and such. Thing is, when you take a shower, you get rid of those oils and you're at higher risk of getting bad stuff eating you up. I believe that's worse than whatever reason those "scientists" have found that would aparently damage your brain.
IMO, everything you hear is usually crap to scare you. That's how they can control you. Look at the news, it's been said that most of the things they say is negative because they want to scare you. They sure as hell will not show you things to comfort you. We live in fear. That's what they want.
Now don't tell me you'll stop doing whatever you do because they say it COULD harm your health.. Hell, what doesn't? I believe you should live the way you want, make fun out of it, instead of always living in fear and not doing what you like. Cuz, what's the point in living very long if you can't even enjoy yourself? When you cross the street, you don't worry about dying every step you take.. It is possible a car hits you and you die, though. So why not do that with everything else. Stop listening to crap people say.

Think about it.
07-05-2005 11:08 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
I just like to look clean... :tongue:

Sometime my hair feels sick and I can't stand it so I take a shower, I usually take one each day, ever 2nd day i wash my hair, but my hair still gets wet. :P
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
07-05-2005 11:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Depressed Panguin

SOCKS OF DOOM

– / Male / –
Does this mean that I can stop bathing? :p
j/k
[Image: default7.png]
The beauty of Windows

"My intent is to harm society as much as I can, then die"
07-05-2005 11:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: All you clean freaks rejoice! You're slowly killing yourself!
quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
Today 04:58 PM     
    Quick Quote
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest     Return to Top     Next Newest »

The key to keeping Star Trek fans away is covering the bunker in Star Wars memorabilia :lol:
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
07-06-2005 12:34 AM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by wacky
Bah.. that's silly.

* wacky starts again :chrongue:

Ok.. I have a friend who hasnt taken a shower in over 4 months. Why? Well, he's one of those guys that's against chemical products and such.  But anyways, he's fine.. He's not sick, but he looks a little gross.. What do you expect :chrongue: But.. taking a shower isn't about being clean, imo. It's about looking clean. You can go around for a week without taking a shower and you wont start getting germs that will eat you up :rolleyes: Anywho, just taking a shower is bad, because the skin creates oils. Those oils protect it from germs and such. Thing is, when you take a shower, you get rid of those oils and you're at higher risk of getting bad stuff eating you up. I believe that's worse than whatever reason those "scientists" have found that would aparently damage your brain.
IMO, everything you hear is usually crap to scare you. That's how they can control you. Look at the news, it's been said that most of the things they say is negative because they want to scare you. They sure as hell will not show you things to comfort you. We live in fear. That's what they want.
Now don't tell me you'll stop doing whatever you do because they say it COULD harm your health.. Hell, what doesn't? I believe you should live the way you want, make fun out of it, instead of always living in fear and not doing what you like. Cuz, what's the point in living very long if you can't even enjoy yourself? When you cross the street, you don't worry about dying every step you take.. It is possible a car hits you and you die, though. So why not do that with everything else. Stop listening to crap people say.

Think about it.
(Y) I agree with you.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

07-06-2005 12:41 AM
wacky

Chromo :wink:

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Depressed Panguin
Does this mean that I can stop bathing? :p
j/k
well that depends on if you like feeling and looking dirty :chrongue:
quote:
Originally posted by Killov
(Y) I agree with you.
ty
07-06-2005 12:52 AM
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
:rolleyes: if he saying to us dont have showers that poses a bigger health risk than having a shower and these magnet things are they only in america
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
07-06-2005 12:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
darn, i live in america :cry:

well anyways i once didnt take a bath for 3 weeks :$ :$ ( i was sick so i didnt go outside) and i didnt feel any different..i kinda felt more comfortable :rolleyes:

quote:
Anywho, just taking a shower is bad, because the skin creates oils. Those oils protect it from germs and such. Thing is, when you take a shower, you get rid of those oils and you're at higher risk of getting bad stuff eating you up

well sometimes these oils are bad because dirt gets caught in it and goes into skin pores causing blackheads and acne..thats why those acne treatments control oil outlet and clean dirty oil from ur skin..
i dont know, i just think it works that way..anyway people, keep taking shower/baths

[offtopic]

quote:
I have a friend who hasnt taken a shower in over 4 months

same here, he was in my school and he is a crackhead (literally) (didnt think of him bad) and he told the whole class he hasnt taken a shower for 4 months and he could make his hair stick up, because he didnt wash it..and no one thought of him different..if u havent taken a bath for a long time then u can always just wash ur face/hands and wear perfume/cologne, to get rid of the smell ;)

[/offtopic]

This post was edited on 07-06-2005 at 01:15 AM by SikStyles.
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

07-06-2005 01:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: