What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! 3.54 Released

Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
Messenger Plus! 3.54 Released
Author: Message:
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.54 Released
quote:
Originally posted by rav0
I just updated, and saw that the text relating to the sponsor program hasn't been updated to reflect the new, easier removal that doesn't require Messenger Plus! to be removed. It still explains that you must remove Messenger Plus, then reinstall without the sponsor.
well, at the end if you want to uninstall the sponsor you have to launch the uninstallation of Plus (the difference is that you now can select only uninstalling the sponsor) :)
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I dunno whats the problem but when i downloaded 3.5, 3.52 and now 3.54 the download stops halfway.
I am using Firefox and i think there is a problem with the FF downloader or is it something with my connection cause i tried 10 times and i could never get thru :-/
Last time i downloaded 3.52 from the Simtel server then it worked but dl'ing from the msgplus.net aint working :S
Update: AutoUpdate gets and internal error and thus doesnt work .... or sometimes it just hangs and messenger crashes :P
have you tried with internet explorer? If both with the FF and the autoupdate don't work, maybe it's a problem of your internet connection settings
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
05-29-2005 09:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
have you tried with internet explorer? If both with the FF and the autoupdate don't work, maybe it's a problem of your internet connection settings
seems indeed the most likely. If you can download from the SimTel mirrors and it installs fine then there is nothing wrong with the Messenger Plus! setup as both the official site and the SimTel mirrors hold the exact same file... Anyways, John Anderton, to discuss this further: "Cant update from 3.50.124"...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-29-2005 01:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
jren207

JR! - We <3 Fanta

34 / Male / –
Another slightly improved update from the master, Patchou. (y)

I hope the next version has some more small features :P
06-03-2005 01:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: