What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!

Pages: (11): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 » Last »
Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!
Author: Message:
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!
JKR has already said that she will not introduce any new major characters in book 7, and I think that the person who stole Voldermort's horcrux would be considered major, so I think R.A.B. is Regelus Black.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
08-03-2005 11:20 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag

Regulus is said to be dead, but he may or may not be, as they never found him , its just a rumor..
but WHO KNOWS, i will give anything to know everything about hp7 on        JKR mind...
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
08-03-2005 04:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
    quote:Originally posted by lou_habs
    2. Portraits cant think like the original person [as stated in the book]

WHERE exactly is that stated in the book?
Well let me find the page.... I will state back on that once I found it. but it IS stated.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
08-03-2005 04:16 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
quote:
    quote:Originally posted by lou_habs
    2. Portraits cant think like the original person [as stated in the book]

WHERE exactly is that stated in the book?
Well let me find the page.... I will state back on that once I found it. but it IS stated.

i never read such a thing!
08-06-2005 11:27 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

I think that it is sirius' brother aswell (R.A.B), I was even reading through the book for the name. I doubt it was somebody who didn't like him, because otherwise, they wouldn't have called him the "dark lord".
08-06-2005 11:43 AM
Vazza

– / Female / –
quote:
4. Harry Cannot be a horcrux because it has to be implmented in a special way once the person is DEAD

Where was this stated? And it would a nice twist in the tale if it was so. Who is to say (except JK) that when Harry was left with the scar (in which it was believed that some of Voldamort's power transfered to Harry) that part of his soul was left too?

quote:
5. Harry already said he wasnt going back to school

School was ended early. There was no mention that Hogwarts would reopen. Probably won't open but Harry will have to return for some reason.

quote:
8. She said she MAY make more than seven books but doesnt promise anything

She said she may make one more book which would be a follow up many years after the last book which was to see how all the main characters had progressed in life.

Overall comment
Not one of the better books, but I guess it will do. Knew that Dumbledore had to die right from the start when they mentioned about the arm. Pretty much very predictable. Bring us back to the good old days of Order of the Phoenix. Not really worried about the last book now. Hopes have been rather dashed.
I'll never forget how lucky I was 7273 days, 13 hours, 41 minutes, 53 seconds ago
[Image: 2tde3m][Image: 2y6ojm]
08-06-2005 06:21 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
Where was this stated? And it would a nice twist in the tale if it was so. Who is to say (except JK) that when Harry was left with the scar (in which it was believed that some of Voldamort's power transfered to Harry) that part of his soul was left too?

Soulgworth or whatever said that you have to kill somoene in order to rip your soul apart.

However, the killing curse is supposed to be unblockable, but Harry appears to be a special case, and I think it is quite a plausable theory that he will be the final horocrux.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
08-06-2005 06:30 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
maybe he will...I| doubt it but everythingis possible its magic!

[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
08-06-2005 06:35 PM
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
Sigh...

Slughorn said that you have to kill someone before you can rip your soul apart, but it is your choice as to when you take a bit of your soul out, as Voldemort sure as hell hasnt killed only 6 people. (the 7th part is still in him).

Once you have chosen to take a part of your soul out, you can implement it into anything to keep it safe. It doesn't automatically go into the person you have killed. You choose to put it into an object.

And to quote myself on Harry being the final Horcrux:

quote:
I do not believe Harry is a Horcrux. I mean, Voldemort would have to be reliant on something that isn't in his control. And what if harry got killed? And why would Voldemort always be trying to kill Harry, if he was a Horcrux? It would be killing yourself.

Oh, and also, there are only 7 Horcrux's, and both Dumbledore and Voldemort and Harry know all about them. I'm sure if Harry was a Horcrux, or it was suspected that he could be, Dumbledore would have told him.
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
08-06-2005 06:41 PM
TylerG

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!
quote:
Sigh...

Slughorn said that you have to kill someone before you can rip your soul apart, but it is your choice as to when you take a bit of your soul out, as Voldemort sure as hell hasnt killed only 6 people. (the 7th part is still in him).

Once you have chosen to take a part of your soul out, you can implement it into anything to keep it safe. It doesn't automatically go into the person you have killed. You choose to put it into an object.

And to quote myself on Harry being the final Horcrux:

quote:
I do not believe Harry is a Horcrux. I mean, Voldemort would have to be reliant on something that isn't in his control. And what if harry got killed? And why would Voldemort always be trying to kill Harry, if he was a Horcrux? It would be killing yourself.

Oh, and also, there are only 7 Horcrux's, and both Dumbledore and Voldemort and Harry know all about them. I'm sure if Harry was a Horcrux, or it was suspected that he could be, Dumbledore would have told him.
I agree
[Image: lardotest4on.png]
08-06-2005 08:35 PM
Pages: (11): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: