What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks
Author: Message:
Reaper
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks
quote:
Originally posted by Freaky Guy
i knw a  trick...but its dead hard to explain...its like
::take 21 cards frm a deck..ask another to choose a card and then replace it back...shuffle them...now put the cards in 3 different piles one by one(one card in one pile second in second pile and so on)...then ask the person to choose the pile they selected is in.....when they tell u the pile, take all the cards of the pile(widout changing the order)and then place this pile between the cards of the other two piles(dont change the order)...do this two more times (total 3 times)...after that the elenth card frm either side is the card the person chose....

hope u understand.

i think the trick u meant is:

Description: A spectator chooses a card from three columns and is then led through several steps that seem to make him (or her) find his own card from piles of face down cards.

1. Deal three cards face up in a horizontal row. Continue dealing three cards across, overlapping the cards so that they are all visible, until you have three vertical columns of seven cards each.

2. Ask the spectator to choose one of the cards mentally and tell you only its column.

3. Square up the columns one at a time (without disarranging their order) and assemble them in your hand so that the pile with the spectator's card is between the other two.

4. Deal the cards across again into three columns.

5. Ask the spectator again in which column his card appears.

6. As in step 3, assemble the deck with the spectator's pile between the other two piles.

7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 once more.

8. The spectator's card is now the 11th card from the top of the pack.

note. when u deal out the cards make sure the 21 cards are face down, when u deal them turn them face up as you go along
08-11-2005 03:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Erm ..... didnt you guys see the five 1 hr shows of 'Magics greatest secrets finally revealed' having all the famous tricks ... by all famous ppl including David blane n harry houdini ;)
I have 3 - 4 of them recorded on my hdd :banana:

i saw them i think... the guy have some black mask on? i aint got an elephant in a cage rigged with mirrors though 8-)

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
08-11-2005 04:04 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Take 52 Cards.
Light em on fire
eat em

then what:P

Barf :throwup:

And then eat the barf.
08-11-2005 04:05 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
i saw them i think... the guy have some black mask on? i aint got an elephant in a cage rigged with mirrors though 8-)

yeah it was great lol, did you ever see the final one where he was truly revealed?
08-11-2005 04:54 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Zephyr

monster.rat

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
quote:

yeah it was great lol, did you ever see the final one where he was truly revealed?

I remember watching that one. It was an American show which is about all i remember. I can't really remember the tricks they revealed on the show though.
[Image: rhcpsig38tj.png]
08-11-2005 04:59 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks
quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
quote:

lol yea... don't have a clue who it was.. ive got more chance of remembering the commentator cause he came out and said who he was at the end.. lol

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
08-11-2005 05:56 PM
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Reaper66613
quote:
Originally posted by Freaky Guy
i knw a  trick...but its dead hard to explain...its like
::take 21 cards frm a deck..ask another to choose a card and then replace it back...shuffle them...now put the cards in 3 different piles one by one(one card in one pile second in second pile and so on)...then ask the person to choose the pile they selected is in.....when they tell u the pile, take all the cards of the pile(widout changing the order)and then place this pile between the cards of the other two piles(dont change the order)...do this two more times (total 3 times)...after that the elenth card frm either side is the card the person chose....

hope u understand.

i think the trick u meant is:

Description: A spectator chooses a card from three columns and is then led through several steps that seem to make him (or her) find his own card from piles of face down cards.

1. Deal three cards face up in a horizontal row. Continue dealing three cards across, overlapping the cards so that they are all visible, until you have three vertical columns of seven cards each.

2. Ask the spectator to choose one of the cards mentally and tell you only its column.

3. Square up the columns one at a time (without disarranging their order) and assemble them in your hand so that the pile with the spectator's card is between the other two.

4. Deal the cards across again into three columns.

5. Ask the spectator again in which column his card appears.

6. As in step 3, assemble the deck with the spectator's pile between the other two piles.

7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 once more.

8. The spectator's card is now the 11th card from the top of the pack.

note. when u deal out the cards make sure the 21 cards are face down, when u deal them turn them face up as you go along

thats exaclty wat i meant...thanx for explaining it.!
08-12-2005 12:46 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: