What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull]

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull]
Author: Message:
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it
why do they have to show pictures of dead babies bodies...and why do they keep them in jars...they should burry them...its very disrespectful...and im against abortion no execptions!
[Image: siggy20ss.jpg]
08-18-2005 08:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR
why do they have to show pictures of dead babies bodies...and why do they keep them in jars...they should burry them...its very disrespectful...and im against abortion no execptions!

the majority of them are allowed with parental permission, its just the strange people who use these without the parents permission and ususally get their medical licence revoked.
08-18-2005 08:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
andrey
elite shoutboxer

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
ok let her see the photos 1st!! i'm sorry
Thats not nice. I'm sorry, but it's her decision. :\
totally agree.
Abortion can be necessary.
Personally, I really don't like it when people try to convince me on such topics where i have made my own opinion over years and years (ie religion/abortion).
If you think abortion isn't right, don't do it, but let others have their own opinion about it !

zaher1988, I also ask you to at least make the link unclickable and to add a warning.

This post was edited on 08-18-2005 at 09:06 PM by andrey.
[Image: w2kzw8qp-sq2_dz_b_xmas.png]
08-18-2005 09:04 PM
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it
well i'm not here to force people to change their mind,i'm just trying to show to some people, who may have wrong idea about this thing ., that they are wrong!! and it's not a game. got what i mean.
08-18-2005 09:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull]
Yea that site is F***ING Disgusting, like who in the right frickin mind would go there.
[Image: top.gif]
08-18-2005 09:14 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Mentality

The Best Representation OF me IS ME!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
i'm just trying to show to some people, who may have wrong idea about this thing

how can you determine if someone has a right or wrong decision that aint for you decide, or enforce. people have a right to make their own decision. the decision to have an abortion for any normal human being is hard enough already without sites like that, so if someone has already made their mind up, im afraid those pictures wont make a blind bit of difference.

if you where female and had been raped do you really thing you would want to bring up a rapists child, despite the fact the child will be complety different (hopefully) it never makes it any easier, and i can;t see how anything can.

your a guy you can't ever see it from a females point of view, and the resoning behind it so don't try.

This post was edited on 08-18-2005 at 09:20 PM by Mentality.
08-18-2005 09:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it
quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
And it's not like you see all that when you have an abortion.
quote:
ok let her see the photos 1st!! i'm sorry
quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR
quote:
well i'm not here to force people to change their mind,i'm just trying to show to some people, who may have wrong idea about this thing ., that they are wrong!! and it's not a game. got what i mean.

Many of those pictures (if not all) are pictures taken for medical purposes and the bodies shown are almost all misformed. This is not because of the abortion, but because they couldn't naturally develop like a normal baby and thus were aborted... there is a massive difference there...

Using those pictures to promote anti-abortion is plain wrong on itself. This is pure misinformation and purely used as an attempt  to shock people and make them believe this would happen with the babies...

Also, its not the pro-abortion people which should change their mind. Those who know the subject knows very well that abortion is not "a game"'. Abortion is only done when it is nessecairly (at least it should be, not all countries have laws regulating this) and possible (it will not be done after a certain period, even in countries where abortion is allowed)!!.

The ones that need convincing that sex isn't a game and should be done safely are the would-be teen-parents who still think abortion is a way out if it and a way of birth-control, not the people who are very consience of what abortion is and when it is/should be done.

eg: on one of the video's of the site they say it is never done prior to 9 weeks? excuse me? They actually suggest that doctors explicitly wait before doing an abortion? how wrong can you get???)

some quote of one of the videos: "most baby are aborted because their parents suspect that they might be less healthy, or intelligent, or attrictive than had been hoped" What on earth? This is pure propaganda and equaly worse than the propaganda used in WWI & II which they so conveniently use as a reference material... In regulated abortion clinics it is absolutely against every ethical and medical rule to perform an abortion because of that...

Not to mention the very obvious convenient editing of the footages to make "truthfull" video's: Add some footage of a 20 week old baby in the womb, then switch to a live abortion of a 9 week old baby or something, all under a nice musical theme and with a pre-narration that says that they actually filmed a true abortion from the victim's point of view... yeah right...

--------

EDIT: furthermore, if you look deeper into the site, you will see that they even compare abortion clinics with nazi concentration camps, and also aren't afraid to show very graphical pictures of what happened there... all I can say is that I despise that site more than I would despise abortion if I was against it (if it is regulated <- which people who are anti-abortion often forget and/or conveniently forget; It isn't a free "wild-west" practice at all, although some malicious "doctors" still exist which do this in the bad way of course, but those certainly do not represent what abortion is or should be)

This post was edited on 08-18-2005 at 10:29 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-18-2005 09:52 PM
Ezra
Veteran Member

Forgiveness is between them and God

37 / Male / Flag
They did the same with animals, showing the worst things and after that saying everybody should become a vergeterian.
[Image: 1-0.png]

08-18-2005 09:58 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
Indeed. I saw those pictures before. Doesn't disturb me. :P

Glad to see the link was removed, there are a lot of sensible people here that don't need to be shocked with wrong messages.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

08-18-2005 10:03 PM
Mentality

The Best Representation OF me IS ME!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
..............happened there... all I can say is that I despise that site more than I would despise abortion if I was against it (if it is regulated <- which people who are anti-abortion often forget and/or conveniently forget)

Well put, just what I was trying to say. I MORE than agree
08-18-2005 10:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: