What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull]

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull]
Author: Message:
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull]
i went to a catholic school and i remember them showin us a video about the two sides of abortion.... at least thats what they said it was.

blatent propganda.

I remeber wen they got all the year 10's to sit tru a 3 hour talk (no seriously, we wasted 3 fuckin hours) on sex and everythin that gopes into the effects.... more propaganas for how its supposed to be 2 sided and yet it was "DONT FUCKING DO IT"

i aint got a problem with expressin views but propaganda is wrong. half the year 10's wer sitting off sayin "c'mon love, ive already done this, dont chat shit...."

it might be worth noting that in my region, we've got the highest rate of teenage pregency in europe (;))
08-19-2005 01:32 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno

it might be worth noting that in my region, we've got the highest rate of teenage pregency in europe (;))

dodgy scousers :cheesy:
08-19-2005 07:25 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
Huh?  RE: RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it
quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
And it's not like you see all that when you have an abortion. :undecided:

:o  Not seeing it doesnt make it any better!

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

08-19-2005 01:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Stab

MSN Sphere Creator.

41 / Male / –
It was just disgusting...
And not as truth as they want....

/agree CookieRevised
Sorry, if my English is not as good as I would like...

[Image: sign.php]
MSN Sphere
08-19-2005 01:42 PM
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Skeew
:o  Not seeing it doesnt make it any better!

yes, but as Cookie said,

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Many of those pictures (if not all) are pictures taken for medical purposes and the bodies shown are almost all misformed. This is not because of the abortion, but because they couldn't naturally develop like a normal baby and thus were aborted... there is a massive difference there...

And also, i'm not being stereotypical, but that site really doesn't help. It's most likely made by a man who doesn't understand what its like for someone having an abortion. I find quite a few men can't understand the emotional attachment. A woman has something inside her, in her womb, something thats actually living. Its a part of her, their attached. When you're pregnant you eat for, and look after two people. Thats why its so hard for them to make the decision to have an abortion. And you can't just say "oh, have it and give it up for adoption". Thats just as, if not far more, hard. Sites like that make it so much more hard.

*shrugs*
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
08-19-2005 01:48 PM
toddiot

know the name.

32 / Male / –
Read the thread... I'm glad I missed the link :P.

Doesn't sound like something I'd really like to see.
[Image: toddiot.png]
Send me a message
08-19-2005 08:09 PM
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
i agree with what cookie said, abortion is not a game it is not a simple way out of a so called "problem". people should pay more attention to why they ended up in this SERIOUS situation in the first place... if they are mature enough to have sexual relations they should also be mature enough to face facts such as .. that there is always a risk. 
... and i agree that sometimes abortion is necessary, but i'd also like to add that abortion is NOT the only way out. there is another way... carrying the baby to term, and giving it up for adoption. there are so many people in this world more than willing to adopt babies. also consider that some women who do carry the baby to term and decide beforehand to give it up for adoption.. actually end up keeping the baby. :-/

i met a few women and i can truthfully say that... most, if not all women, suffer after abortion trauma. whether they show it or not, they ARE changed, because abortion will not just make the the whole situation dissapear, whether they have the abortion or not... their lives WILL be different. it is very serious that they understand what is happening and how it happens and why... if indeed this is the only way out. it is not a simple choice which you can just be for or against, it is something you have to understand fully... (btw, i'm not only speaking about the regret)

i think both partners (people involved in the cause of the pregnancy) should be 100% sure that they want this. there are times when the men wants a baby, but the woman goes ahead with the abortion... claiming simply that its her body so it's her business. tbh, it takes 2 people to create the baby... just because the man is not the one who carries it does not make him any less involved. (on that note if he convinces her to have an aboriton and she doesn't have it... he should still be responsible for the baby :refuck:) :P
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

08-19-2005 08:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
RE: RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it
quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR
why do they have to show pictures of dead babies bodies...and why do they keep them in jars...they should burry them...its very disrespectful...and im against abortion no execptions!

I couldnt agree more , mr 5 mr
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
08-28-2005 01:25 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: