What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [Suggestion] (FAQ's Option)

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
[Suggestion] (FAQ's Option)
Author: Message:
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: [Suggestion] (FAQ's Option)
quote:
Originally posted by blackjack
[...]
http://www.msgplus.net/community.php
here there are links to the world wide forums, however, that link "Forums (english)" should be changed in languages where a localiced forums exists.
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Though, somebody who doesn't read an installer isn't going to read such links. But placing such links inside a menu (were links should _never_ be IMHO) isn't going to help that at all. It only is going to mess up the menu and goes against most conventions that a menu item is always a command or takes you to a dialog, not a link to the internet!
I agree
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
I'd add a softly animated icon on the Plus sidebar (the vertical bar to the left of the text input in the conversation windows) that would prompt a little window showing a tip and a link to the feature (or the explanation on how to achieve a certain "obscure" feature in MP!, like for example, formatting your nickname). After prompting once a day (or each reboot), the icon would vanish. This could obviously be disabled in preferences.
I think that would be a very nice-to-have feature. For example, a small animated icon, that, when hovered with the mouse, will display a tooltip, or a ballon (like in WinXP) with the tip of the day (Y)
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
08-23-2005 09:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
blackjack

=/

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Suggestion] (FAQ's Option)
Yeah, True, Never seen that links before, Sorry. But forums need to be changed According to Languaje.. Not just taking u to this Forums :P Or maybe Both Links

By that i mean This

[Image: forosingles5eo.jpg]
[Image: z3n0900.ashx]
08-23-2005 10:52 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
RE: [Suggestion] (FAQ's Option)
I just posted more accurate specs and a crappy concept art for the "tip of the day" feature in [suggestion] Tip of the day.

[/offtopic] :P
08-24-2005 02:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: