What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Anybody wants to take over my projects?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Anybody wants to take over my projects?
Author: Message:
J-Thread

– / Male / –
RE: Anybody wants to take over my projects?
quote:
I am maybe not a very expierienced vb coder but if I get this source I will learn alot. This is an opportunity for me and I wish that I can get a chance at it. An equal chance to everyone else. No matter who they are.

An active and serious coder is (in my opinion) more important then a good programmer that doesn't code at all because he's too lazy... As lou said, he may be that skilled but he can learn a lot from the source code! Off course if there are more people, you can better give the source to better coders, but what is better, let lou_habs try of delete the source?

quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
:).. I'll keep that i mind.. Forgot you were doing one as well...

Well it is another plugin (a timed nick changer) but the 2 are related an can be made into 1 new plugin(Y)

This post was edited on 11-09-2005 at 09:16 PM by J-Thread.
11-09-2005 09:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Anybody wants to take over my projects?
M_E:
You are right that lou_habs might not be the right one.. But this is what this thread is for... So anybody can "sign up".. And I'll pick the one that seems to have best potential to make it work out nice... :P...
Well:
lou_habs: M_E is probably right on the fact that you are not very skilled, but this doesn't mean you don't have a chance... Tabbed MSN and Media Controller, features some API calls and hooking, and less Novice stuff.. They are not hardcore, but they are probably to tough for you to handle, if you say you haven't even tried making a plugin yet...
You should rather stick with Blocked all or change systray, ecspecially blocked all is easy for newbies... You might get this code for free... :P..

quote:
Originally posted by J-Thread
Well it is another plugin (a timed nick changer) but the 2 are related an can be made into 1 new plugin(Y)
Yes.. :).. I wanted to do that as well... But never came that fare before I continued to another project... :P...
I'll sign you up for that one.. :)..
Would you continue to work on it?.. Mixing those to and making it the best nick changing plugin ever? :P...

This post was edited on 11-09-2005 at 09:27 PM by (CyBeRDuDe).
11-09-2005 09:25 PM
Yousef

(previously known as Juzzi)

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
(Note to Juzzi! Get your ass working with that one!! )
:$ I sometimes have the same problem, lack of time + other projects to do (even though AdControl is one of the most promising). I'll do the best I can.
Developer of BuddyFuse: Google Talk, Twitter and Hyves in Windows Live Messenger
Ex-Microsoft intern and Windows Live Developer MVP in 2007 & 2008
11-09-2005 10:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
alright then. Either one is fine. As long as I have a chance of getting at least one so I can learn the messenger api and etc...:)

so block all and systray thing it is tho..I prefer block all..lol
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
11-09-2005 10:20 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dotNorma
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
I could take a smaller one, Ive coded about four plugins and two apps for the community...

(Check my posts for Shoutbox Theme Creator, Insult Generator, Shortcuts plug ext...)

This post was edited on 11-09-2005 at 10:31 PM by dotNorma.
11-09-2005 10:29 PM
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
"Change Systray Icon Text Plugin", would you be very pissed if I put something similar to that in StuffPlug ?
[Image: theblasp.png]
11-09-2005 11:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
i was trying my self to append the email address account of the specific messenger process to the tray tooltip, but couldnt figure out how messenger assings the text over there so i couldnt know when the text was changed to append the address so i dropped it :(
(and nope it doesnt do it using Shell_NotifyIcon() so tough luck :S)
But iam sure TB can figure smt out... :)

This post was edited on 11-10-2005 at 01:00 AM by TazDevil.
Window Manager is discontinued, for WLM try the new,
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
11-10-2005 12:55 AM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
Bah, if only i had the spare time :(

Good luck to whoever takes the project on :)
11-10-2005 07:38 AM
Dempsey
Scripting Contest Winner

http://AdamDempsey.net

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
i was trying my self to append the email address account of the specific messenger process to the tray tooltip, but couldnt figure out how messenger assings the text over there so i couldnt know when the text was changed to append the address so i dropped it :(
(and nope it doesnt do it using Shell_NotifyIcon() so tough luck :S)
But iam sure TB can figure smt out... :)
I've done that before in VB, i can try and dig out the code somewhere if you want
SoundPacks   -   Scripts   -   Skins

that's not a bug, thats an unexpected feature
11-10-2005 11:37 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Anybody wants to take over my projects?
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
"Change Systray Icon Text Plugin", would you be very pissed if I put something similar to that in StuffPlug ?
Of course not... :P... What I did was a few lines of code.. :S.. Some one just asked for it, but it never went to the forum.. :P...
What I would hope then was if you created a better Boss protection?.. or made it work together with MsgPlus!'s boss protection.. That was the initial idea of it... :P...

quote:
Originally posted by Juzzi
:$ I sometimes have the same problem, lack of time + other projects to do (even though AdControl is one of the most promising). I'll do the best I can.
:D:D:D...

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
alright then. Either one is fine. As long as I have a chance of getting at least one so I can learn the messenger api and etc...:)

so block all and systray thing it is tho..I prefer block all..lol
What would you do with block all?.. What is your intention with it?... What would the future for that plugin look like?.. Give me some ideas, something you would like it to have.. Be able to do... This way I can better evaluate what persons should have the source... :P...

quote:
Originally posted by .Norma
I could take a smaller one, Ive coded about four plugins and two apps for the community...

(Check my posts for Shoutbox Theme Creator, Insult Generator, Shortcuts plug ext...)
Nice.. :).. Well... What would you want?.. What would you want to do with it?... How would you continue it?....

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
Bah, if only i had the spare time :(

Good luck to whoever takes the project on :)
Yes.. The spare time is the worst god damn thing... :(...

11-10-2005 03:51 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: