What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Bomb Threats

Pages: (5): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
Bomb Threats
Author: Message:
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
O.P. Bomb Threats
Well today, there have been numerous bomb threats for my citys public transport systems so everyone is freaked out.. well not really i mean my train was FULLY packed.. because they cancelled the one before and just recently someone found a 'suspicious' package at a bustop near my house. there are helicopters circling and stuff. some idiot probably forgot their bag there or what ever.
wtf is going on!? i feel like im in bloody america :<
what kind of an idiot calls up to say that they are going to detonate a bomb?!
i think id be safer if i moved to a country with extremists.. they wouldnt bomb their own people. what is happening to the world. its seriously pathetic and bloody annoying :<
but i could take advantage of this situation and say that before i die there are a few people who should know that they are absolute dickheads like... :P
nah im not that mean and i know i wont die. tbh id i died from an act of terrorism i wouldnt really mind.. then again i wouldnt be alive to mind :P
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
11-14-2005 08:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: Bomb Threats
an this can be blamed on Johnny Coward, if only he never sent our troops to iraq,
11-14-2005 09:41 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
surfichris
Former Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Animal
an this can be blamed on Johnny Coward, if only he never sent our troops to iraq,
It still would have - you can't deny that there are bad people in this world and they'll do anything to prove a point or send their message.

Of course, it's now emerged that the Lucas Heights Nuclear Reactor, near where I live, was one of the targets for those terrorists arrested in the raids last week. Not fun considering we're inside the blast radius. :-/

This post was edited on 11-14-2005 at 09:43 AM by surfichris.
11-14-2005 09:43 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
thats true Chris, but Cowards Added Fuel to the Fire , Just on another Note, one of the bombers or few wil lslip threw our coast lines , i think the Goivernment has addmited there security around our shores has not been the best,

This post was edited on 11-14-2005 at 09:55 AM by Hank.
11-14-2005 09:49 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by azn angel
what kind of an idiot calls up to say that they are going to detonate a bomb?!

usually, its people tipping the authorities, or extremists claiming responsibility to get their cause heard
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
11-14-2005 10:00 AM
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
if the bombs threat turn out to be real, then would u guys go on calling the people tipping off the authorities idiots????
and honestly,no offence, but do Americans really have to make such a fuss about everything??
again no offence, but a day before Diwali (a major festival here) 3 bomb blasts took place, and more than a 100 died and many many were injured, but was there a 20 page topic here flaming and abusing the government or the terrorist??

This post was edited on 11-14-2005 at 10:22 AM by Rubber Stamp.
11-14-2005 10:20 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Rubber Stamp
but was there a 20 page topic here flaming and abusing the government or the terrorist??
We Arent All Americans Here,  This isnt about american Bomb Scare, if im flaming Governments an or terrorists, i think i have a right to, its called Freedon of speech, 
11-14-2005 10:33 AM
Underlord
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Rubber Stamp
and honestly,no offence, but do Americans really have to make such a fuss about everything??
We are Australians. Please don't insult us. :refuck:
11-14-2005 10:37 AM
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: Bomb Threats
ahh but different medias are directed in different ways.
the papers dont really say crap about terrorists and the government its generally the actually citizens bitching but what really pisses me off is the whole muslim thing. muslim people are really nice.. i mean the ones who dont believe in converting the world so i hate how australia is slowly stereotyping terrorists.

and im talking about people calling up to say theyve put a bomb on a bus or whatever. after the damage has been done people claim respsonsibility. only if people here about someone talking about a bomb or see a bomb they call. there is a difference.

honestly i can understand all the iraqi people being pissed of at us being there. i mean look what the motivation was.. find WMD. there are none! so then bush changed his mind and said oh yeah its a good thing we're there cuz hussian suxx. and john howard would bark if bush told him to.

Animal is right, we do have a coward for a prime minister. i priminister who doesnt care about the youth/young adults might i add, he would go onto the largest youth radio station in australia (triple j) and he wouldnt go on rove live (a show widely watched by the youth and young adults).
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
11-14-2005 10:39 AM
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
ok, sorry for the americans part.
and yes, we all have a right to speech, but we gotta use our minds before using that right, and i am not saying anything against anyone, its just that, some people just make too big a fuss about things, and i personally think we dont need that. again, i say, a bomb blast took place in the heart of the capital here on the day of the biggest festival, there is cross firing going on between terrorists and the police in a small town right now and police and even media persons have been injured. every year thousands and thousands people are killed or forced to flee in Kashmir because the terrorists attack there. even in my class there is a boy whose house in Kashmir was burnt by terrorists in 1997 and he had to flee the state and settle here. there is so so so much terror problems in our country, but do we go about making threads about it or discussing it.
ask any Indian here, if there is any (i dunno).

This post was edited on 11-14-2005 at 10:46 AM by Rubber Stamp.
11-14-2005 10:43 AM
Pages: (5): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: