What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » school lock-down

Pages: (7): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 » Last »
school lock-down
Author: Message:
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: school lock-down
Which schools are that / which city?
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
11-29-2005 12:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Underlord
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
That school deserves to be destroyed, any school that is so slack it lets drug dealing and stuff happen in it to the extent where police have to arrive REALLY NEED TO BE ELIMINATED, and wtf? Murders!?!! IS THIS HOW SHIT THE WORLD HAS GOTTEN? THAT STUDENTS ARE BUYING DRUGS AND THEN THREATNING TO KILL PEOPLE?
Every school is like that nowadays:/
Mine isn't..
11-29-2005 12:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
nor mine
11-29-2005 12:07 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: school lock-down
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
quote:
quote:
That school deserves to be destroyed, any school that is so slack it lets drug dealing and stuff happen in it to the extent where police have to arrive REALLY NEED TO BE ELIMINATED, and wtf? Murders!?!! IS THIS HOW SHIT THE WORLD HAS GOTTEN? THAT STUDENTS ARE BUYING DRUGS AND THEN THREATNING TO KILL PEOPLE?
Every school is like that nowadays:/
Mine isn't..
Neithers mine. Dont speak for other schools, schools are like that because people have adapted the ways of pieces of crap who shouldn't deserve to live.

alright not every school. But I know at least 6 six schools that are like that in my region. Its just the way it is and we are forced to deal with this shit all the time :-/

edit:
quote:
Originally posted by nvez
quote:

I may live in the same province as you but things dont always get there. And yes it was on the news. They tried to cover it all up as to not scare the fuck out of parents. so stfu.

er. calm the hell down.

where do you live?
Aprox. 2 hours away from you. Ottawa region.

This post was edited on 11-29-2005 at 12:09 PM by Lou.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
11-29-2005 12:08 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
maybe your region just sucks then? dont just generalise it to other areas? kthxbye
11-29-2005 12:10 PM
thc2010

Revenge is a meal best served cold

37 / Male / –
quote:
This was one messed up day. Here is the base story. we are two schools residing in the same building and there is another school that is rival to the school with us. So [my school, school 1 with us, school 1 is rival with school 2] and school 2 well they want war obviously. Some 40-45 kids from their school came today with guns, crowbars and other lethal weapons to kill people.

The cops got there and our school was put into lock-down. meaning no one could leave or enter the building except police officers and school staff. Luckily, noone got hurt in this incident. However, there is supposed to be another attack next week.

heh, i guess thats a first for ur school, our school have had this incedent for a while now. The excact smae thing happened to us, but then the cops got involve so now the fight doesnt happen within school grounds, it just happens elsewhere.

and 2 weeks later after that, there was an icedent on our niegbouring school... a bunch of crazy asians came out the car with machettes.... I wasnt a witness at this one but i was told that they fucked up a couple of guys. lol winnipeg is fucked up... crime capital of canada if im not mistaken xD

quote:

this is unevitable... Maybe in elementary school yes, but in highschool.. you cant get rid of the drugs. I agree about how shit the world has gotten, mostly its becouse of how our generation is exposed to media violence... most people still don't know the difrence betweed good and wrong and aply what thieve learnt in TV to life... not only that, but our government has also taken control... gov. are suppost to represent the people.. not they just care about how much money they can make.

Where theres poverty theres violence

This post was edited on 11-29-2005 at 02:18 PM by thc2010.
[Image: glennlopez.png]
Click the image above to send me a message on MSN messenger via web browser.
11-29-2005 02:11 PM
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
I love winnipeg, i have some cousins that live there, it's so fun to
party with them.
[Image: msn_tongue.gif]
quote:
Originally posted by thc2010
crime capital of canada if im not mistaken xD
I thougth Saskatoon was after hearing on the new that it is the most
gang ridden, drugged up city in Canada.
I live in a town/almost city outside of saskatoon.  :P
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
11-29-2005 02:20 PM
ibisdevil2

34 / Male / –
sadely why don't i believe you
You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
11-29-2005 09:03 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by ibisdevil2

Dude, just trust him... Why would he be lying about that, it wouldn't even be cool/funny...
11-29-2005 09:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: school lock-down
quote:
Originally posted by nvez
where "region," don't you have a town name?
Thurso is my city. Its small. my school is in Hull/Gatineau [quite a long bus ride... 1 hour and a half]

quote:
Originally posted by ibisdevil2
stfu kthx.
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
maybe your region just sucks then? dont just generalise it to other areas? kthxbye
quote:
alright not every school. But I know at least 6 six schools that are like that in my region. Its just the way it is and we are forced to deal with this shit all the time
Read before posting please kthx bye.

Again, Its not everywhere, just my region. Every high school I know of has drugs. Its inevitable where I live. Sure there may not be shit like this [which has been going on for about a year, the other school jumping people and vice versa] but it stops once the cops get involved in such a high level [as they did]. Nothing else has happened and it most probably won't happen again becuase 40 people got arrested for iligal possesion of firearms.

I would like to tell anyone that if I was lying, what fucking use would it bring? I dont want pitty from everyone because it doesnt even affect me directly. I just want to discuss this matter so if youve got nothing to say except trying to make me look like a lier, just dont post and waste my time.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
11-29-2005 09:59 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: