What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » ..Windows Messenger..

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
..Windows Messenger..
Author: Message:
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: ..Windows Messenger..
quote:
Originally posted by ..BaBiLicOus..
as i didnt search for anything earlier..
Remember when you did this.
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
Click My Computer on your desktop, then click C:\ then Program Files, then find and double click MSN Messenger
That's what I meant. Paste the file there.
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
01-18-2006 06:31 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
..BaBiLicOus..

30 / Female / –
O.P. RE: ..Windows Messenger..
yes i have done this.
and the message still appears
01-18-2006 07:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: ..Windows Messenger..
..BaBiLicOus..:

Do not make multiple threads about the same subject. The fact that you did, made you and others even more confussed than you already was.

Also, always describe problems in as much detail as possible.

So, please disregard everything which is said in this thread as all the stuff said makes you only more confussed and isn't a solution to your problems. In fact it will make things worse because you don't know what you're doing (no pun intended and nothing to worry about, it is just that those who help you, need to be extra clear in what and how they say things and don't rush into solutions just like that).

Anubis:

Before giving 'solutions', always make absolutely sure you understand the problem completely, especially when people post several threads at the same time about the same thing but with different descriptions. And especially when the people are not so computer-literated (no pun intended, BaBiLicOus).

While you were answering her questions in this thread, you also were answering her questions from that other thread. So you should have noticed from that that there is something not correct in her descriptions or that she doesn't understand herself what she actually is doing or the differences between downloading / installing, MSN Messenger / Windows Messenger and Messenger / MsgPlus!...

-------

So I suggest to completely close this thread and drop this all together and continue in Downloading Messenger Plus.. to avoid any more confussion...

;)

This post was edited on 01-18-2006 at 07:18 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
01-18-2006 07:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: